New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 100980)

Pinball expo rooms Westin

By mikepin

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gryszzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

At this point some nights are sold out for pinball expo...I am working on getting more rooms or setting up another hotel....MIKE PACAK

#2 6 years ago

Mike please follow up with what you can do. I'm booked at the hotel for Thursday, Friday and Saturday but at the Westin standard price outside the Expo rate. Its not going to alter my plans but would love to save a couple of bucks if possible.

Thanks.
    ... oh and, Thread Bump

#3 6 years ago

Mike,

thanks for looking into this. I called last night and found that they would reserve me a room for Friday, but only at the standard rate of $230. Sorry, but that's a deal-breaker right there...

Thanks,
    EV

#4 6 years ago

When I called like two weeks ago they said there was only 1-2 rooms left available after we had booked ours. Its going to be a HUGE year for Expo this year.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#5 6 years ago

We were really hoping to get up there this year, but I don't think I can swing $230 a night.
    If more rooms open up, can somebody PM me or something? 30th Anniversary should be pretty epic.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

We were really hoping to get up there this year, but I don't think I can swing $230 a night.
    If more rooms open up, can somebody PM me or something? 30th Anniversary should be pretty epic.

There are plenty of affordable options nearby, too. You just lose the option of stumbling drunk back to the elevator without having to drive anywhere. Two years ago I stayed as a super 8 that was a few minutes down the street for like $69 a night or something.

#7 6 years ago

I got a few more rooms call quick if you want them Only king bed no 2 beds

#8 6 years ago

Deal breaker for me as well. Would sure be nice to have the pin floor open during the day on a week day. I'm not a 1am to 6am guy. Only interested in going during the week and not staying for the weekend.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

There are plenty of affordable options nearby, too. You just lose the option of stumbling drunk back to the elevator without having to drive anywhere. Two years ago I stayed as a super 8 that was a few minutes down the street for like $69 a night or something.

I am a fan of the drunk stumble...

Just booked! Thanks Mike! gonna be a great show this year.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

I am a fan of the drunk stumble...

Me also but I usually need help pushing those pesky elevator buttons.

Many thanks, Mike. I got my rate changed.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

I got a few more rooms call quick if you want them Only king bed no 2 beds

Argggggggg. Still way undecided if going or not. Looks like if I do indeed decide to go I'll have to look into another hotel. Thanks for making/getting even more rooms available Mike. Looking like this years expo will be the best yet.

#12 6 years ago

thanks for the heads up. just got mine booked. Friday only for me.

#13 6 years ago

Man I'm glad I got off my ass last weekend and booked. Very excited to go to my first Chicago expo; and the 30th to boot!

#14 6 years ago

WooHoo just got a room!!! Thanks Mike!

#15 6 years ago

Lowest rate now is $229. Went to hotel chat and was offered a room in Elk Grove at Sheraton Suites for $129. To bad that was 10+ miles away or I may have taken it.

Update 8/25: There appears to be rooms available for a Thursday-Sunday stay. Wednesday night sold out.

Made a reservation at a nearby hotel for half the price. Anyone I know that would like to room with me, let me know via PM or Email for details.

3 weeks later
    #16 6 years ago

I called today and the hotel is fully committed for that weekend. I got on the waiting list. Is there anyway there are some more rooms available that can be released? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks

#17 6 years ago

Drunk stumblers unite !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    Various Other Swag
    Test item Pre-order!
    Pinside Shop
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 33.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet Parts
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 49.00
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 99.00
    Playfield - Other
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 33.50
    $ 7,599.99
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.00
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinfarmer Mods
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside