Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 401 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Crashnburn
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161013_140717 (resized).jpg
    405571.jpg
    image.jpg
    rural-michigan.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.png
    lampshade1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Ok now that I have sorta recovered from EXPO and the head bashing LOL Lets ask about your thoughts on changes . YES over the years I have asked and yes we have made some changes. I do understand the idea of keeping Vendor hall open saturday night . Once again mentioning that there was a Translite stolen from FullThrottle and a lamp shade some time saturday night If those are not returned there will be no over night hours again for vendor hall ever.. So lets hear your thoughts.. mike pacak

#7 8 years ago

yes website is real bad Rob and I are not computor people I still record 8 track tapes realy I have a 70 Chevelle that uses them will work on getting someone to update it . unfortunatly dont think there is anyplace else to move tournament too really cant fit into either hall and it has different hours

#167 8 years ago

One problem we have at EXPO is that ROB and I both live like 400 miles away. Unlike any other show where organizers are generally local.. That is why I have teamed up with Andrew as our Chicago connection . Its begining to work. Will take time We dont have the liberty of being local to make all the needed local connections. We chose Chicago because it been the center of almost all pinball from day one..Most all related pinball industry people live there.. Makes their presence easy.. And it a hub easy to get in and out from anywhere.. WE will change the hours next year FOR SURE..

#170 8 years ago

I dont really know how we got any black table cloths to begin with?? They were just at my booth so I used them

#272 8 years ago

Changes will come.. we are working on it Will have different vendor hours for sure and no band at weds dinner

#311 8 years ago

OK general concensis you want more games at EXPO SO what is the answer to make that happen?? Hours we will address .

#381 8 years ago

Overall the westin is a GREAT place . small problems Rates are great and they treat us great for all we use and do there . Not likely to change NAd personally the idea of sepaerating the game hall and vendor hall agmission I think is completly crazy Some changes will be made

11 months later
    #389 7 years ago

lest start a new one

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-recomendations-for-change?tu=mikepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.