Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 401 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Crashnburn
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161013_140717 (resized).jpg
    405571.jpg
    image.jpg
    rural-michigan.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.png
    lampshade1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamaster10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#393 7 years ago

Pincades

I have a few recommendations for things I see as a vendor. And a few comments for others.

First off I would like to thanks Andrew and all his volunteers, On Wednesday when I showed up with a trailer load of stuff (Pinball Machines, Parts bins, Back Alleys booth walls Etc.) everybody jumped right in and I was unloaded and inside with in 30 min. Thanks a bunch fellas and ladies!!!!! If I didn't thank you at that time I am now.

Vendor hall hours for Thursday are great.
    Friday 10-12 is a long ass day on your feet. It was nice to be open later on Fridays in the past, it gave us vendors some time to stay up late on Thursday (which I did till 1:30 anyway LOL) and sleep in a bit, as well as take a trip out to PL and hang out. Don't get me wrong we had some sales on the daytime Friday hours but. It would be nice to open around 3 or 4 instead!.
    Sat hours no complaints there. It was nice to be open during the banquet this year for making sales.

Sunday: I always tell people don't waste your time coming, everything is getting torn down!

Respect of others games!!! I seen some asshole pick up a game in the free play area and drop it to dislodge a ball.

I think everyone who brings a game to free play should make sure they leave there name and a contact number, that way if there game goes down they can be contacted to either remove it or fix it!!!!!!

Sat night was pathetic on how many games were off already!!!!

Attendance was horrible in my opinion like last year!!

Garbage: We need more garbage cans in the vendor hall, i picked up so much garbage around My booth, BAC booth and the JJP booth it was ridiculous. I even threw away a half eaten sandwich that was under a DI Pin. DON'T BE PIGS!!!!!

Maybe we can get right gard, old spice, or a deodorant company to pass out samples as well upon entering expo!!!!! Please bathe stinky people.

I do give rob and mike credit as well for putting on the show year after year,

But from what I hear there maybe a new show coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike P. we need to get you a muzzle and note pad!!! it would be so much quieter that way. LOL
    Stop being such a prick to people!

All in that said, see you all next year or at another show!

Pincades
    Chicago Land JJP Dist.!!!
    JT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamaster10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-recomendations-for-change?tu=jamaster10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.