(Topic ID: 136994)

Pinball Expo October 14th-18th Stern's next game announcement...

By mrclean

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I'm guessing Stern's next new / old pinball theme announcement will commence at Pinball Expo Oct. 14th-18th 2015... Unless it gets leaked, but officially I have a feeling that's when it will be announced. About 7 weeks away.....

I have a feeling they will do a dual announcement. Potentially a VE as well as a new theme.

#2 8 years ago

And in the Game of Thrones thread people are saying next week? Maybe an announcement next week and playable games at Expo?

#3 8 years ago

Last year Walking Dead pro was playable at expo.

#4 8 years ago

I was at Stern last week and saw about 4 white wood playfields for their next title. They would have a long way to go to be a working a machine by EXPO. But if anyone can make it happen it would be Stern. Their new facility is fantastic.

Chris

#5 8 years ago

TWD was announced week after Labor Day. Star Trek was announced week after Labor Day. I guess we'll see.

Quoted from ChrisS:

I was at Stern last week and saw about 4 white wood playfields for their next title. They would have a long way to go to be a working a machine by EXPO.

I would think its still possible for them to announce a game in a couple of weeks, with the first Pros coming off the line 3-4 weeks later. That would mean basically ~2 months from seeing those white woods when you were there last week.

#6 8 years ago

I guess with only seeing whitewood playfields in the rack and nothing more than that I wasn't sure where they were on development.

I was glad to see a pile of MMr's being finished up when I was there. Got the call yesterday that mine will be ready shortly.

Still not sure it's making it to the basement. I'm out of space again.

#7 8 years ago

My guess is GoT announcement next week, then Spiderman VE at Expo.

Stern should go full baller and show up with a semi-truck full of boxed spiderman VE ready to sell.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

My guess is GoT announcement next week, then spiderman VE at Expo.
    Stern should go full baller and show up with a semi-truck full of boxed spiderman VE ready to sell.

Stern doesn't sell directly, but i understand what you were going for there. There are plenty of "licensed" stern distributors at Expo that could handle this for them though.

That would definitely be a refreshing idea on making a big presence at a show. Play it now, take it home now.

#9 8 years ago

Damn Star Wars LCD announcement is killing me

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from pninja005:

Damn Star Wars LCD announcement is killing me

Damn Stevie Ritchies' best game ever announcement is killing me. hiking

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-october-14th-18th-sterns-next-game-announcement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.