Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Wmsfan-GAP
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.jpg
    136E0BA4-B90A-407B-9A48-6FD9CD919AC8 (resized).jpeg
    43F2E072-2F57-4CDE-BFB3-AB489519FA5B (resized).jpeg
    C4767ACE-4A1A-4383-96C6-8F962EC8CCC2 (resized).jpeg
    4CE00D34-E204-4575-9D56-C6789B848FB6 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 2 years ago

Disabling extra balls would be awesome. A bit of extra work for venders though .. probs won’t happen.

I had no issues with jerks at expo luckily. I’ve seen the behavior at other shows for sure tho, not sure what the solution is.

#73 2 years ago

I am thinking the solution might be to spend the next 363 days hitting the gym and bulking up. Then show up in a muscle shirt. When the guy starts the second and and you tap him on the shoulder and let him know it's your turn he might think twice about mouthing off and instead walk away.

The insider connect thing was rather annoying in the show setting as well. Played a lot of games logged in as someone else. And waiting for people to log in.

#110 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

More
    First of all, could anyone have imagined if this poster was Gryszzz and this happened to him? We would be reading about the guy taken off in an ambulance.

I dunno about that. I saw him Saturday afternoon and he was beyond shit faced. Pretty sure I ran into him later peeing in public right outside the hotel doors by the show. I think he would have made a couple swings and fallen down.

Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

I'm advocating for grown MEN to draw a line somewhere and defend themselves. Not come running to the internets for moral support because they now regret not socking him in the first place after inevitably replaying the event in his head and feeling like a P

Dude you don’t get into a fist fight over playing a f’n pinball game, wtf! That is 5 yr old behavior. If your life is in danger, sure, defend yourself obviously. Dudes being an ass at a show? Let staff know and decide how to deal with it. Getting into a fight will get you both booted from the show most likely and be pretty sad to witness.

Could try tilting him every ball by shoving cab tho lol. But that would probably lead to the whole fist fight thing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-etiquette?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.