Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Wmsfan-GAP
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.jpg
    136E0BA4-B90A-407B-9A48-6FD9CD919AC8 (resized).jpeg
    43F2E072-2F57-4CDE-BFB3-AB489519FA5B (resized).jpeg
    C4767ACE-4A1A-4383-96C6-8F962EC8CCC2 (resized).jpeg
    4CE00D34-E204-4575-9D56-C6789B848FB6 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coindork.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from joshvandam:

So my buddy and I have been going to expo for years and attendees are generally courteous and respectful of each other which makes the event enjoyable for all. This year we were walked up to a Godzilla with someone playing and another couple waiting for there turn. The person playing finished their game and let the couple play so we were next in the queue. When there game was over they immediately started another game knowing we were patiently waiting next. I then told him we would like a turn as well since they already had one and the guy flipped his shit and was ready to throw down right there in the vendor hall. He basically said I was lucky he didn’t kick my ass right there and to be thankful he is only playing 2 games and not 20. Not looking to have a fight over a game of Godzilla I just told him he was being very disrespectful to other gamers and left. Anyone have this happen? Was I wrong to even say anything to begin with? Although it may be hard to enforce and most are respectful anyway should this be an actual rule that everyone play 1 game and let others have a turn if they are waiting?

Some people are just dicks and there's no fixing that, but threatening physical violence is completely unacceptable.

2 weeks later
    #112 2 years ago
    Quoted from L8vid:

Proper Pinball Etiquette is covered in the Pinball 101 DVD.
    Avoid being a game hog:

Copyright 1943.
    I suppose there's always room to squeeze in a pinball tutorial video in-between beating the drum for buying war bonds.
    CC is looking pretty darn good for being around 100 years old.

#117 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I have thrown myself out of an Applebee's and I am better off for it!

Applebee's......
    Sounds boogie, hopefully it didn't ruin date night.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coindork.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-etiquette?tu=coindork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.