Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bangerjay
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddtuckey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

What an extraordinary Event it was this year! Experience all the excitement and magic of this 5 day show on your Big or Little screen at home right now! This is the first two days of the show--Wednesday and Thursday Oct 15 and 16, 2014. Meet Pinsiders, collectors from all over the world, and tons of folks who just LOVE that Silverball! And just WAIT until you see all the Prototype machines that were here! I had so much fun--I actually think this was the very best show of any type I ever went to! This took hours to put together. I am hoping Part Two and Three will be posted before Christmas. ENJOY the MAGIC! Todd N. Tuckey

#7 9 years ago

Glad you all like it so far! It projects pretty good too! I turned off all the rear microphones to try to cut back on all that Hall sound, and cut the bass down...but it can still give you a headache! Wish Frank was there to help....but at least Randy (Past Pinball), Mel and others could really help out The BEST is yet to come though...just having issues with the m2ts files playing jerkily in my editor...making it so hard to edit. I was not recording in mp4 (my camera does both) which runs fine...so its just taking me longer! UGH!! I can whip out the ten minute game videos with no problem, but this Expo requires so much more!! I started Part Two today which will probably cover all of Friday. Saturday with the banquet will be in part three and the half day Sunday. Todd

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddtuckey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-30th-anniversary-youtube-video-tnt-amusements?tu=toddtuckey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.