Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Gexchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220917_231036503 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Hey Guys and Gals.
    I will be doing Lanyards and Name tags at Pinball Expo again this year! Just post up in this thread that you need one.. And if you need one for another pinside member post that too.

I will be handing these out at the Meet and Greet party In our Suite Friday 5-8pm (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2022-pinside-meet-and-greet-party). If you want them Thursday Feel free to hit me up.. I will have the suite open Thursday Night some as well, just text or call me 303-931-3685. Due to Denver Show being the same weekend I have to fly out very early Saturday morning so I wont be at the show after Fright night.

PS If you request one please pick it up.. Its a great waste when I see 20 of these left after the weekend

PPS we Use Pinside's badge generator so you have to have a Pinside account for us to make a badge. But we will have blanks with us if someone does not have a Pinside account, or just get whomever to join pinside!!!

As always these are free of Charge.

JJ

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hey Guys and Gals.
    I will be doing Lanyards and Name tags at Pinball Expo again this year! Just post up in this thread that you need one.. And if you need one for another pinside member post that too.
    I will be handing these out at the Meet and Greet party In our Suite Friday 5-8pm (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2022-pinside-meet-and-greet-party). If you want them Thursday Feel free to hit me up.. I will have the suite open Thursday Night some as well, just text or call me 303-931-3685. Due to Denver Show being the same weekend I have to fly out very early Saturday morning so I wont be at the show after Fright night.
    PS If you request one please pick it up.. Its a great waste when I see 20 of these left after the weekend
    PPS we Use Pinside's badge generator so you have to have a Pinside account for us to make a badge. But we will have blanks with us if someone does not have a Pinside account, or just get whomever to join pinside!!!
    As always these are free of Charge.
    JJ

thanks Gexchange I need a badge/lanyard please!

#3 1 year ago

I could use a badge and lanyard

#4 1 year ago

Thank you! Count me in!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#5 1 year ago

Sounds great, i would love one of these Also one for my pinside friend comrep please.

Cheers

Jim

#6 1 year ago

Hi JJ,
    Please make a badge for me. I will be coming to your awesome meet and greet. ‘Thedude227”

#7 1 year ago

Please make a “Grangeomatic” badge for me, if possible.
    I plan to be at Expo Fri afternoon/evening.

Jeff

#8 1 year ago

That would be fun

We are visiting with 5 of us.

# Eric B ( Mister Magic Girl )
    # Max R ( Magic Girl Man )
    # Dennis W ( Double U dare )
    # Mr. Appeljuice
    # Gerard CEO ( Dutch Pinball Museum )

#9 1 year ago

Will Close this out Tuesday at Noon. Keep em coming!

JJ

#10 1 year ago

Awesome! I’ll take one too!

#11 1 year ago

I'll take one. And one for Sterling if possible, he's 11. So no pinside for him

https://www.facebook.com/sterlingplayspinball

PXL_20220917_231036503 (resized).jpgPXL_20220917_231036503 (resized).jpg
    #12 1 year ago

Would love one, and one for my son Gryffen not on pinside either.

Making our first trip down.

Thanks

#13 1 year ago

Unfortunately unless you make an account for them or I print two of yours or we use a blank I can’t make them a badge because we use the pinside name badge creator tool Robin made.

Quoted from Mitoska:

I'll take one. And one for Sterling if possible, he's 11. So no pinside for him
    https://www.facebook.com/sterlingplayspinball
    [quoted image]

Quoted from cosmo187:

Would love one, and one for my son Gryffen not on pinside either.
    Making our first trip down.
    Thanks

#14 1 year ago

Hello - I will take one! Looking forward to meeting folks - this is my first Chicago Expo. Thank you

#15 1 year ago

I humbly request a badge for this year's Expo.

My apologies for last year (requesting a badge and not picking it up). I looked at your Pinside thread last year to see if you'd added a new post with the room number, and completely overlooked that you had added it at the top of your initial post. Then when I was at Expo on Friday last year I asked at the desk for your room number but their policy was not to give out room numbers, so I missed out on socializing with other Pinsiders in your room due to my own stupidity. The next day I looked again at your Pinside thread and saw too late where you had posted the room number (and immediately felt like an idiot).

#16 1 year ago

can a badge and lanyard be picked up at a certain vendor booth for those of us that will only be there saturday?

#17 1 year ago

if it's not too late, I would like to ask that a badge and lanyard be prepared for me as well. thank you kindly sir!

#18 1 year ago

I'd love a pinside badge! Thank you.

#19 1 year ago

Damn I just saw this, am I too late? No worries if so -- you can always Meet & Greet me at my Rocket City Pinball booth. See you all there!
    -Andy

#20 1 year ago

Can I still get a badge and lanyard?

#21 1 year ago

Rustylizard and I will be joining you. Had a great time at MGC. Definitely have to look you up here

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from zerbam:

can a badge and lanyard be picked up at a certain vendor booth for those of us that will only be there saturday?

Unfortunately I won't have a booth.. what time are you arriving? Maybe another pinsider can grab it for you?

#23 1 year ago

I got you Guys!

Quoted from j_m_:

if it's not too late, I would like to ask that a badge and lanyard be prepared for me as well. thank you kindly sir!

Quoted from Tallon:

Rustylizard and I will be joining you. Had a great time at MGC. Definitely have to look you up here

Quoted from RGman:

Can I still get a badge and lanyard?

Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Damn I just saw this, am I too late? No worries if so -- you can always Meet & Greet me at my Rocket City Pinball booth. See you all there!
    -Andy

#24 1 year ago

I’d like to get one too.

And don_c as well. Thx

#25 1 year ago

Hey JJ I'd like a badge and lanyard if not too late. If not, I know who I am.

#26 1 year ago

Sorry guys you were too late and I had already done the print. I have blanks with me though

Quoted from pinwhoo:

I’d like to get one too.
    And don_c as well. Thx

Quoted from badbilly27:

Hey JJ I'd like a badge and lanyard if not too late. If not, I know who I am.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2022-pinside-name-badge-and-lanyard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.