This was my 6th time going and once again had a great time. My general thoughts for whatever it's worth on the Expo:
1. Great turnout by people. Was there from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and had a blast. Almost everyone is extremely nice and polite. Easier to drive to than Wheeling, in my honest opinion.
2. New games are outstanding. No disappointment in anything except LZ pro model. Seemed to be very empty. When I played the LZ premium the pop-up spinner makes a ton of difference.
3. With regard to specific games -- Legends of Valhalla was a blast -- props to both Riot Pinball and American for putting out a great and enjoyable game. Thought Godzilla was a blast as well.
4. Wished American had brought an Oktoberfest -- I have always enjoyed that game. Also wished Spooky had a presence, but not anything new since they focus on MGC.
5. My friend had never been to Pinball Expo and really enjoyed it and is looking forward to going next year, which is a testament to how well it was run and how nice the people.
All in all a great time -- While I understand why some people preferred the Wheeling location, I think it was an upgrade, particularly in the space. I'm hoping that next year I'll be able to take some more time off of work and finally spend more than one day at this. Someday I'll also try to come to the Pinside gathering because I really would like to meet some of you in person!
P.S. The only downside is now I want to get some more pinball machines but lack the space. If anyone wants to trade out a recent Stern Premium for a Medieval Madness Remake Standard (in pretty good shape) let me know.