Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,674 posts
  • 270 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“For those that have attended the Expo Banquet before, what would you change?”

• Nothing 16 votes
      6%
    • Skip the fancy food, make it Burgers and Fries at a cheaper cost. 46 votes
      18%
    • Shorten the event, make it super cheap or free, and have no meal at all. 19 votes
      7%
    • I don't care about the banquet. 178 votes
      69%

(259 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_46311 (resized).jpg
    43BFFCCA-1 (resized).jpg
    pacak pickers (resized).png
    20181201_153948 (resized).jpg
    20181028_150630 (resized).jpg
    20181028_144801 (resized).jpg
    20181028_143202 (resized).jpg
    SteveRichieRum (resized).jpg
    20181019_184054 (resized).jpg
    20181018_125743 (resized).jpg
    20181020_194155 (resized).jpg
    20181020_231747 (resized).jpg
    20181017_193751 (resized).jpg
    20181020_161621 (resized).jpg
    20181018_180035 (resized).jpg
    20181020_144751 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider egyptrus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#232 5 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

The recent reputation of expo is of a show in decline, and now it’s got a major shake up surrounded by lots of dumb drama.

Quoted from mikepin:

The purchase of the PINBALL EXPO name was somewhat a hostile takeover I was given the right to do a show AND The contract at the Westin Mr Berk announced several times he was doing a show somewhere else and a . month earlier After I cashed his first payment then he told Westin it was his.

It would seem that Ep is correct...Not sure I want to go to the show this year or not...

2 weeks later
    #596 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Just checked my reservation, and it appears it was cancelled.

If you have a confirmation number for your original reservation couldn't you call to find out who canceled it or why it was canceled?

#600 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I called and they were unable to give me a straight answer. They were able to get me one room at 300 night.

If you had a confirmation number and had a rate for the original reservation I don't know how they could cancel your reservation without letting you know and then not honor that rate. If they can find one room for $300 then surely they can find you two rooms at your original rate. I'd bug them until they tell you how they canceled your room. If they can't give you a straight answer then they should put you in a nearby hotel at your original rate.

Like Tilt seller said, when I make reservations I never check to make sure it's still there before I travel. I assume that if I have a reservation and a confirmation number that I'm good to go.

#603 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Just irritated.

You should be irritated as you had a reservation with a confirmation and you didn't cancel it. They should be able to tell you how it was canceled.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider egyptrus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2018-reboot-wheeling-il?tu=egyptrus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.