1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,656 posts
  • 270 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“For those that have attended the Expo Banquet before, what would you change?”

• Nothing 15 votes
      6%
    • Skip the fancy food, make it Burgers and Fries at a cheaper cost. 46 votes
      18%
    • Shorten the event, make it super cheap or free, and have no meal at all. 19 votes
      7%
    • I don't care about the banquet. 176 votes
      69%

(256 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 293 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_46311 (resized).jpg
    43BFFCCA-1 (resized).jpg
    pacak pickers (resized).png
    20181201_153948 (resized).jpg
    20181028_150630 (resized).jpg
    20181028_144801 (resized).jpg
    20181028_143202 (resized).jpg
    SteveRichieRum (resized).jpg
    20181019_184054 (resized).jpg
    20181018_125743 (resized).jpg
    20181020_194155 (resized).jpg
    20181020_231747 (resized).jpg
    20181017_193751 (resized).jpg
    20181020_161621 (resized).jpg
    20181018_180035 (resized).jpg
    20181020_144751 (resized).jpg

There are 1656 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 34.
    #351 9 months ago
    Quoted from SuperDaveOsbourn:

My question is why does the Detroit folks come and help out the out-of-town Chicago show boys on this stuff at all, to be good Samaritans, or to out show the show hosts? I see that RA is now on his own as a result, so its like saying you guys suck at what you do, called us in and we did most of the work, and now you can go blow yourselves and we won't be there any more. Maybe folks can stop pissing in each other's world and just get along for the sake of getting along. Egos, I'm guessing not.

That is a *really* weird post. Dude you have some issues.

As explained prior, when Rob Anthony didn't want to do Expo anymore, Pacak asked me to step into his spot. I did *not* want to do it, as i go to Expo to have fun, not to fix broken stuff. But Pacak really wanted someone there to do repairs, asked repeatedly, so i relented. Turns out some of the other guys from Detroit saw this as "fun", and we ended up with entire team of people to do repairs. In the end it worked out OK. I wouldn't want to do it every Expo, but every once-in-a-while isn't terrible.

As a history note, i used to do repairs at Expo Loooong before Rob Anthony showed up. Again Pacak asked me. It was different though, i was in the main vendor hall (not in that RA side room.) Did that for a few years and then told Pacak i didn't want to do it anymore. And that's when Anthony came into the scene (which i was thankful for, as i really don't want to fix games at a pinball show, again i'm there to have fun.)

#352 9 months ago
    Quoted from SuperDaveOsbourn:

My question is why does the Detroit folks come and help out the out-of-town Chicago show boys on this stuff at all, to be good Samaritans, or to out show the show hosts? I see that RA is now on his own as a result, so its like saying you guys suck at what you do, called us in and we did most of the work, and now you can go blow yourselves and we won't be there any more. Maybe folks can stop pissing in each other's world and just get along for the sake of getting along. Egos, I'm guessing not.

this is definitely a "wtf" post. apparently, in your world there is no such thing as a "good samaritan" (and here I was led to believe that [all] canadians were polite

as clay mentioned, coverage for the room was really good. I probably spent a good 8 hours during the course of the show sitting in the room to allow people to pick up / drop off games when the others were out to breakfast or lunch and everyone pitched in where they could. other than when clay closed up the room for the night were not there many times (if any) where the room was locked up and unaccessible during the day

#353 9 months ago

I plan on bringing games that will be for sale. Someone wants to buy one Friday and has to leave, should I charge them the 60 dollars or am I to pay. ?? Just a thought.

#354 9 months ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

I wonder how many of those 200 machines in Rob B's collection fully work?
    He does have a small collection of trucks so he can have them driven to Expo.

I thought I read 750 games Rob Berks collection.

#355 9 months ago
    Quoted from chad:

I plan on bringing games that will be for sale. Someone wants to buy one Friday and has to leave, should I charge them the 60 dollars or am I to pay. ?? Just a thought.

If you are taking the upfront benefits of bringing a game, I'd cover the fees for them pulling your game early. If you are including the passes and showcash in the sale then perhaps the new buyer should pay.

#356 9 months ago
    Quoted from chad:

If you only have 1 game, then you pay. Because you got admission in exchange for that game (which is now no longer there). Think of it this way, if you didn't bring your game, you would have to pay to get in. If they pull it off, you didn't bring a game anymore. The real question is, if you bring multiple games, then what?

#357 9 months ago

I’m not a vengeful person. I don’t hold grudges. I’m just interested in helping out pinball anyway that I can. And I’m certainly interested in helping out the Chicago Expo. Even in spite of some peoples attitudes about things. I will continue to try and find ways to help the show. But people just need to get over themselves. Having a bad attitude about people and things is not constructive. I swear if you took all the negative Energy that surrounds the people associated with pinball Expo (promoters, vendors, wives, etc. ) and turn that into a positive, the show would be the best on the planet

#358 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

I don’t hold grudges.

Certainly seem to have quite a grudge against Rob Anthony. Damn.

#359 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

We did the repair room and I think we helped a lot more people with repairs then Anthony did. For one we did both EMs and Solid State. we didn’t require anything special. We didn’t ask for extra arm bands, we didn’t ask for free hotel room. We didn’t need special handicap dogs. We didn’t need anybody to help us bring stuff in. We didn’t sell anything out of the repair room. We didn’t try to bend any rules. We just tried to help people.

I dont care what you did or did not do... You start going low with BS like calling out someone that has an assistance dog and you have gone below the line.

The optics last year were not good for whatever you did in your room. You constantly talked shit about Rob, yet your door was closed 9 out of 10 times I walked past and others saw the same thing. You may have been working on games, but all anyone saw was a closed door, you at PBLife party, and games turned away.

Reality is I am sure you guys were working on games, but the perception is all that matters. Now you say some stupid stuff like bagging on Rob and Taro... WTF??? really dude!

#360 9 months ago

Clay and mrBally, you can say all you want, but like Hilton says, your doors were closed all the time, so no one other than Berk really know what you did, here is a reminder from last years post

Quoted from cfh:

I will be taking over Rob Anthony's repair room this year at the expo. But I only be there Thursday and Friday. On the other hand if you want to bring a game in to get fixed, you can certainly do that. If you're bringing in an EM please let me know so I can make sure I have schematics with me. The best way to get a hold of me is just text me or email me. cfh@provide.net

right there shows that it was closed two of the four days, and Saturday is the busiest, plus after games run all night Friday, Saturday is the most crucial time for on site repairs for games that go down at the show, Thursday is the weakest day for repairs since there isn't much of anything there, except once again, Rob Berks games. Then lets talk Friday, Clay was away half of it by going to PBL and aliens stuff

Grudge, wow, sure was a jab at Rob Anthony there. And if it were not for the "sales items" that rob brings, many games would die, Its not like there is anywhere else you can go to purchase any repair parts at expo, unles you have an LED bulb go out since LED's is about the only kind of vendor at expo, unless you count the chocolate covered bacon guy

#361 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

The more I think about it, the more I’m offended by peoples attitudes about the repair room and other help we did last year (and prior years) . Last year we did not ask for anything special. We did the repair room and I think we helped a lot more people with repairs then Anthony did. For one we did both EMs and Solid State. we didn’t require anything special. We didn’t ask for extra arm bands, we didn’t ask for free hotel room. We didn’t need special handicap dogs. We didn’t need anybody to help us bring stuff in. We didn’t sell anything out of the repair room. We didn’t try to bend any rules. We just tried to help people.
    And what did we get for this effort?? A lot of grief from people. The only person that thanked us for this effort was Mike Pacak. I thought we made expo better last year. And how did we get thanked this year? Rob Berk banded us from Expo. So I guess for 20 years of helping expo this is the thanks We received. Years of seminars, maintaining the website, doing repair rooms, etc. etc. For all the bitching that you guys do about Mike Pacak I will say this about him. He actually went to the effort to thank us for what we’ve done. I can’t say that about anybody else on the expo team
    I’m not a vengeful person. I don’t hold grudges. I’m just interested in helping out pinball anyway that I can. And I’m certainly interested in helping out the Chicago Expo. Even in spite of some peoples attitudes about things. I will continue to try and find ways to help the show. But people just need to get over themselves. Having a bad attitude about people and things is not constructive. I swear if you took all the negative Energy that surrounds the people associated with pinball Expo (promoters, vendors, wives, etc. ) and turn that into a positive, the show would be the best on the planet

Well...if you haven't lost a whole lot of respect before, you did now. If you are as good as you think you are, you could let your actions speak for themselves. Or heck...even go ahead and pat yourself on your back for all the good you did. But trying to make yourself look better by crapping on Rob A? That just goes to show what kind of low life you are. F right off with that crap. The irony of your last paragraph, in direct contrast to your first, is hilarious.

#362 9 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

DUDE. I CANNOT WAIT to see you ***moderated***. You guys are the best part of Expo for me.
    Seeing summer dwindle away is sad, but then I remember that means Expo is right around the corner. Cheers ***moderated***!

Zen, I cannot wait to see you moderated.
    Also, let's have a toast. But in moderation.

#363 9 months ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

unless you count the chocolate covered bacon guy

that guy was b*llsh!t!!
    he closed up early saturday and was gone by noon. I wanted to grab some stuff from him before leaving and when I looped back around on my stroll through the vendor room, it was like he had vanished into thin air. his table was was completely cleared out as if he had never been there

#364 9 months ago

Rob bailed on the show. I don’t see how that could be possibly seen as a positive. All we tried to do was make a bad situation better. I can see it was not appreciated. Rob has a lot of demands for doing shows. We basically had none. I know you guys don’t see that and you probably don’t care, but the show promoters do. I have nothing bad to say about Rob he’s a nice guy. But he did not help the expo. And when he bailed someone needed to step in. That would be us. And what we get for that? It sounds like a lot of resentment. I did not want to take over Anthony’s repair room. Again I did not want to take over Anthony’s repair room. The only reason we did it was to help the show. It appears people have a hard time seeing it but I would’ve preferred Anthony be there in the repair room, instead of us

#365 9 months ago

I see a lot of guys complaining about expo or me or just about everything that they like to complain about. My suggestion is is you take this negative energy and turn it into a positive. I’ve been helping the expo for 20 years. And I mean really helping it not just trying to be a vendor and selling stuff there or doing other associated things that ultimately help themselves. I mean actually help the show. I’ve gotten no financial gain from what I’ve done for expo. I’ve just helped. To that end, I am in the pinball Expo Hall of Fame, right next to pat Lawler and Steve Richie and many others. Believe me there’s a reason for that. My suggestion is take all this negative energy, turn it around into something positive for the show.

#366 9 months ago

I just looked at the schedule for the first time. So there's officially no Expo Brawl this year? If so, that sucks. It was one of my favorite events at Expo. I've been playing in it for eight years.

#367 9 months ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Rob Anthony can have fun repairing machines this year.

Rob Anthony will definitely enjoy fixing games at Expo this year, that's what Rob does.

Especially for Expo though, Rob Anthony isn't just Rob Anthony. Rob Anthony is so many other people that help out fixing games, moving stuff, attending the needs of show attendees that come in needing some help or a part, I could go on and on, but I'll just say that I'm probably the least significant part of the repair room at Expo at this point.

It's all the help I get from great friends that makes that room a success. Without everyone's help and dedication, the Rob Anthony Repair Room wouldn't exist, plain and simple.

As for selling parts and other things instead of just doing repairs, I've tried just that. That's not what people want. All of the shows this year I've done were given a choice, have me just do repairs, or do repairs and parts. No show choose just repairs, not one. I bring a very unique set of services and options at a show, and I think it's pretty clear at this point that the entire arsenal that has evolved into what I bring is what people want.

As for not doing EMs at a show, it's not what I do, I don't enjoy working on them. There are some pretty funny stories on why that and is, and I'd love to share them with you over a beer sometime Clay. Or heck, better yet, why not join me at Expo and take on the EM repairs that come in? I'm happy to share the room to get more games 100%.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#368 9 months ago

Never a dull day on Pinside.
    Never a day without complaints!!

#369 9 months ago

I officially nominate Rob Anthony for the Expo Hall of Fame!

#370 9 months ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I just looked at the schedule for the first time. So there's officially no Expo Brawl this year? If so, that sucks. It was one of my favorite events at Expo. I've been playing in it for eight years.

Someone back a ways mentioned that the organizers were from the Ohio group that isn't attending this year for obvious reasons.

#371 9 months ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Someone back a ways mentioned that the organizers were from the Ohio group that isn't attending this year for obvious reasons.

I guess I'm out of the loop. So Phoebe and her whole continent aren't coming this year? That's a real bummer.

#372 9 months ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I guess I'm out of the loop. So Phoebe and her whole continent aren't coming this year? That's a real bummer.

rumor has it that she got tired of losing 3 years in a row to me in our little best of 3 games joust tourney and broke from having to pay my winnings

#373 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Rob bailed on the show. I don’t see how that could be possibly seen as a positive

Nobody said it was.. and I wouldn't say he bailed, he didn't want to deal with Mike from what I've read in old posts (shouting to him on the phone as he's driving home Sunday night), would you want to come back?

I have a lot of respect of your knowledge and what you've done for the hobby as far as repair guides (things that predate my hobby by probably decades), but respect what others are doing for the hobby too.

#374 9 months ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

I hope to see my friends of 33 years at Expo this year. The purchase of the PINBALL EXPO name was somewhat a hostile takeover I was given the right to do a show AND The contract at the Westin Mr Berk announced several times he was doing a show somewhere else and a . month earlier After I cashed his first payment then he told Westin it was his. I tried several times to talk to him but he refuses.He has stated on several occasions that I was free to do a show at the Westin but he was not.. Legal papers have been filed He also stated previously that I was not permitted to set up at the show. I have asked several times with no answer more to come soon Hope to see my friends of 33 years soon. I is like a family reunion to me.

ANY CHANCE YOU CAN POST THE CONTRACT?

#375 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Hence if it were me (and it certainly is *not* me), i would do everything i could to get others to bring games. Having all these rules and "you must do this..." type stuff does not encourage that.

In the end, it all comes down to one thing... MONEY. If you bring a game, and have to leave with it early, and there's a monetary fee for this, to what end is that helping? it's just gonna piss someone off, and over what, $30? is that worth it?? In the big picture, i can't see how...

Allentown has done this for years... and the entire free play area is people bringing games in. Ivan brings like... a dozen games of his own and everything else is people bringing games to sell or just have on free play.

And know what... tons of games still sell and the hall is fuller and fuller every year.

The reality is its hard to enforce entirely because of 'porous borders' and complexities like tournament and vendor games are not subject to it. Games really need to be tagged and tag tracking with fixed entry/exit to make it work entirely.

#376 9 months ago
    Quoted from Marvin:

As the buyer I did not agree to any removal fee and I wouldn't pay it.

That's like saying "I didn't agree to any tax.. so I won't pay it". It comes with buying the game at that location. You leave it in free play, or someone pays the fee. It's a lien on the game. It's not as dramatic as people are making it out to be.

#377 9 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Zen, I cannot wait to see you moderated.
    Also, let's have a toast. But in moderation.

@gryszzz Thank you for making that last post more appropriate, I appreciate that. I'm bringing some juice boxes and I will be sure to share with you, thanks!!

#378 9 months ago

Rob Antony, I would do EM repairs in your repair room, if someone needed that. actually sounds like a good idea!

#379 9 months ago

I have heard that Phoebe is coming now. Apparently minds have been changed

#380 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

I have heard that Phoebe is coming now. Apparently minds have been changed

I heard that she and Larry will be there, dont know if they will support with the usual awesome games they bring, but glad to hear they will be there. I heard that last night from a friend of theirs that is coming with them

#381 9 months ago

Now back to our regular scheduled thread from the bickering.

Lets support the new people in charge this year and go with the flow.
    Remember this is supposed to be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pincades
    See u at expo

JT

#382 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Rob Antony, I would do you EM repairs in your repair room, if someone needed that. actually sounds like a good idea!

Lookey there 2 techs one area
    great idea if there's enough room

#383 9 months ago

Rob Anthony is very open to the idea and contacted me about doing this. I think it’s a great, two for one! Two heads are always better than one. And the more techs the better right? No down side. Let’s do this!

Ron Coon and I were also talking about doing a technical seminar together. A “stump the chumps” style seminar, were you guys come up with tech questions (that you already know the answer), and then we tell you what we think the issue is. If you stump us, you get a prize!

#384 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Rob Anthony is very open to the idea and contacted me about doing this. I think it’s a great, two for one! Two heads are always better than one. And the more techs the better right? No down side. Let’s do this!
    Ron Coon and I were also talking about doing a tactical seminar together. A “stump the chumps” style seminar, were you guys come up with tech questions (that you already know the answer), and then we tell you what we think the issue is. If you stump us, you get a prize!

keep-calm-and-do-damage-control (resized).png
    #385 9 months ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I will miss Varkon!!!

#386 9 months ago

Just looked over the information for the Expo Main Tourney. Have to say I'm very surprised to see that Tourney Entry fee includes 3Day Exhibit Hall admission for $125. Expo Admission itself is $90 (In Advance) or $95 (At the door), so that leaves $30-35 for the Main Tourney fee.

Screenshot from Expo website attached. (9/13 10am)

pasted_image (resized).png
    #387 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Ron Coon and I were also talking about doing a technical seminar together. A “stump the chumps” style seminar, were you guys come up with tech questions (that you already know the answer), and then we tell you what we think the issue is. If you stump us, you get a prize!

Good to hear that Rob and Clay agreed to do repairs at the New, improved Expo.

However, I hear that BERK is not allowing Clay to play in any of the Expo Reindeer games this year.

Not sure what is going on as he always comes up on the stage when Clay finishes his seminars and presents him with an Expo etched crystal in appreciation for speaking and calls him a friend.

What could have happened?

#388 9 months ago

Clay, has BERK asked you to surrender your Pinball Expo Hall of Fame plaque that he signed?

#389 9 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Rob Antony, I would do EM repairs in your repair room, if someone needed that. actually sounds like a good idea!

I think everyone can lay off Clay now, this is an exceptional gesture and it appears it is coming to fruition!

#390 9 months ago

For the record I never believed in a penalty for removing a game . If a game is sold it now belongs to new owner period to do what he wants, I mike pacak never ever stopped anyone from taking a game ever. Also YES berk does have over a hundred games set up at working. Last year \i talked him to bringing 32 of which 16 of them sat not working for over 2 days because HE didnt have anyone address them. I have fixed his games for years at expo.. Yes I pissed off a FEW but overall was very pro expo ... Agin more to come soon...

#391 9 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Also....need roommate this year since Violent Steve can't make it. Anybody like an over-abundance of weed, beer, and really loud death metal at all hours? Step on up.

I sense another "what to do when rear ended" thread - post expo.

#392 9 months ago

Right or wrong I pretty much ran the whole operation of expo for many many years Berk really only delt with seminars and Banquet. In negotiations for a peaceful take over Berk had demanded that I not set up or be there for two years.. The take over was not a peaceful take over but included a few things. I wasa given right to do a show and berk said to me and everyone he was doing a show somewhare else. SO at this point I have asked many times am I permitted to set up and attend.. HE WILL NOT ANSWER. therefor there will be a court hearing soon to determine a lot of things.

#393 9 months ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

For the record I never believed in a penalty for removing a game . If a game is sold it now belongs to new owner period to do what he wants, I mike pacak never ever stopped anyone from taking a game ever. Also YES berk does have over a hundred games set up at working. Last year \i talked him to bringing 32 of which 16 of them sat not working for over 2 days because HE didnt have anyone address them. I have fixed his games for years at expo.. Yes I pissed off a FEW but overall was very pro expo ... Agin more to come soon...

you pissed off most everyone you came in contact with. but I will give you credit for not trying to hold games hostage. You, in spite of yourself, realized that a game there for any time was better than an empty spot.

#394 9 months ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

That's like saying "I didn't agree to any tax.. so I won't pay it". It comes with buying the game at that location. You leave it in free play, or someone pays the fee. It's a lien on the game. It's not as dramatic as people are making it out to be.

sorry thats a stupid argument. its not a governmental tax. and when there are taxes like that people tend to flock over borders to get the same items w/o the tax. see cigarettes, chicago's, now removed, soda tax, etc. The buyer didn't bring a game, and didnt agree to any fee for removal of their own property. in the case of a sale the original owner even if they stupidly agreed to the early removal fee, has not removed a game early either.

#395 9 months ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

Right or wrong I pretty much ran the whole operation of expo for many many years Berk really only delt with seminars and Banquet. In negotiations for a peaceful take over Berk had demanded that I not set up or be there for two years.. The take over was not a peaceful take over but included a few things. I wasa given right to do a show and berk said to me and everyone he was doing a show somewhare else. SO at this point I have asked many times am I permitted to set up and attend.. HE WILL NOT ANSWER. therefor there will be a court hearing soon to determine a lot of things.

Trying to sabotage Expo, regardless of how the change in ownership went down, is not going to win you any more supporters.

#396 9 months ago
    Quoted from Marvin:

sorry thats a stupid argument. its not a governmental tax. and when there are taxes like that people tend to flock over borders to get the same items w/o the tax. see cigarettes, chicago's, now removed, soda tax, etc

So if you went to a show to avoid this 'tax' - but picked one that still had a 'tax' - well you went to the wrong place.

Quoted from Marvin:

The buyer didn't bring a game, and didnt agree to any fee for removal of their own property

But the buyer does agree to the conditions of the sale.. which can include when and where you get to take ownership.. or other liabilities.

You're arguing an emotional point - not a logical one. Stop trying to make it into one. Everyone buys and sells stuff with conditions... this is just another one.

The entire world does not reset when a buyer buys a game. If it were stolen property.. the police would still take it. If the seller puts conditions on the sale.. the buyer has to agree to them, or simply not buy.

Again, this is all made up drama and FUD. The concept can work... we have living proof every year, even if Expo buyers think the sky if falling.

#397 9 months ago
    Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Trying to sabotage Expo, regardless of how the change in ownership went down, is not going to win you any more supporters.

I kind of agree with this, but it applies to everyone. I don't care about any of the drama: past, present, or future. I'm planning on attending Expo for three things: pinball, friends, and booze. Not quite sure on the order of those three things, but it certainly isn't for any drama.

#398 9 months ago
    Quoted from PinBackpacker:

If there were any laws broken or Torts committed, Mike could be entitled to an injunction and/or compensation.

#399 9 months ago

These guys are fighting over money. Whole story,

#400 9 months ago
    Quoted from jj44114:

These guys are fighting over money. Whole story,

C.R.E.A.M.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 79.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 199.99
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 35.95
    Playfield - Other
    MicksPinball
    € 27.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 1,400.00
    $ 10.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Lee's Parts
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 24.25
    Lighting - Other
    The MOD Couple
    $ 89.99
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    There are 1656 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 34.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside