Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,674 posts
  • 270 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“For those that have attended the Expo Banquet before, what would you change?”

• Nothing 16 votes
      6%
    • Skip the fancy food, make it Burgers and Fries at a cheaper cost. 46 votes
      18%
    • Shorten the event, make it super cheap or free, and have no meal at all. 19 votes
      7%
    • I don't care about the banquet. 178 votes
      69%

(259 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_46311 (resized).jpg
    43BFFCCA-1 (resized).jpg
    pacak pickers (resized).png
    20181201_153948 (resized).jpg
    20181028_150630 (resized).jpg
    20181028_144801 (resized).jpg
    20181028_143202 (resized).jpg
    SteveRichieRum (resized).jpg
    20181019_184054 (resized).jpg
    20181018_125743 (resized).jpg
    20181020_194155 (resized).jpg
    20181020_231747 (resized).jpg
    20181017_193751 (resized).jpg
    20181020_161621 (resized).jpg
    20181018_180035 (resized).jpg
    20181020_144751 (resized).jpg

There are 1,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 34.
    #1351 5 years ago

im glad the bowlers were there, but maybe have an option for a buck and one frame with no prize possibility. Especially for kids who would have no chance at beating the adults.

#1352 5 years ago

I think TAmoore's comment on the "20+ games never on" was accurate. One contributing factor was the Berk games often were not on free play. I tried to play a number of his games like Gottlieb Star Race (cool game!), and there were no credits. That effectively makes the game broken. Why would anyone bring a game to a show that isn't on free play? There's like 3 ways to correct that on nearly any game. System80 games are easy to put on free play with a flat head screwdriver and about 1 minute of time. No wires to move, no things to solder...

#1353 5 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

System80 games are easy to put on free play with a flat head screwdriver and about 1 minute of time

How do you do that? I have a friend with alien Star we need to get it on free play for Pincinnati. Thanks.

#1354 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

How do you do that? I have a friend with alien Star we need to get it on free play for Pincinnati. Thanks.

I think the best way to do it is to set the replay award to like 10,000 points.

#1355 5 years ago

Frank and I had a wonderful time meeting our fans and getting a chance to talk to so many different pinball folks who really love it! Also was neat to see the arcade video game crossover ...an entire room not used before was filled with rare video games to play! What a great selection of new, used and rare pinballs to see and play! Filmed lots of stuff too for our channel..some have already posted! Thanks to Rob Berk and his crew for a great job and everything seemed to go smoothly. Stayed up late every night!! Todd N. Tuckey and Frank Lindenmuth of TNT Amusements Inc in Southampton Pa.

#1356 5 years ago

Overall, good time, good show. Freeplay room had plenty working pins(some turned off). vendor area was really good. Better than the last few years all considered.

#1357 5 years ago

I think there’s a good way to fix this. Make a small board with numbers 1 to 200 and key hooks on them. Put the board in Rob Anthony’s repair room. Everybody that brings a game, leave their keys on the board. When games are checked in they get a number. So your key goes on your game number on the board. Then you can have somebody help with game repairs and credits, and they have access to the keys to the games.

if you don’t want somebody else opening your game, just don’t leave the keys on the board.

Or just remove the tumblers from your lock. Then anybody with a flat head screwdriver can open your game

#1358 5 years ago

Every time the leave your keys thing gets mentioned a noisy contingent of “I don’t want nobody touching my game” sqwakers pops up.

#1359 5 years ago
    Quoted from knockerlover:

Not possible on this game.

#1360 5 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Which leads me to Stern. Some side discussions on wtf? Why doesn't Stern bring their factory arcade to the Expo for people to sample their great product and then post a list of distributors from which to buy from? Great that Stern was well represented in seminars, etc. but disappointing not to see greater presence with their games. I'd love to see an all Stern lineup of greats for people to sample.

I don't think Stern does this. At the bigger shows like Texas and Northwest, it's pretty typical for the Marco Booth to have over 20 new Sterns for people to play the entire weekend and Marco does all the Stern marketing, banners and promotion at the event.

#1361 5 years ago

Is there another thread with pics from the show?

Did ICE attend with Super Chexx Pro? Anyone check those out? What were your thoughts?

#1362 5 years ago

Question: does anyone know the vendor that was next to the play field supplier in the corner. The dialed in machine was in front of their set up and they did mods/lights.

#1363 5 years ago

I believe the light modder with Dialed In was LerMods.

#1364 5 years ago
    Quoted from scruffypinball:

Question: does anyone know the vendor that was next to the play field supplier in the corner. The dialed in machine was in front of their set up and they did mods/lights.

Lermods I believe.

#1365 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not possible on this game.

I've never done a System 80, but I've always had good luck adding a bit of wire from the start button to a coin switch. I toss a diode in there to prevent issues using one switch for 2 purposes, but so far it's worked well. On Bally's, I tap into the center coin wiring, as they are generally unused.

#1366 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Is there another thread with pics from the show?
    Did ICE attend with Super Chexx Pro? Anyone check those out? What were your thoughts?

Loved them.

47BFD62C-6061-40FD-A289-F37EAA7ECAA6 (resized).jpeg47BFD62C-6061-40FD-A289-F37EAA7ECAA6 (resized).jpeg87751C33-03F2-4F56-9F8F-1640060E18A1 (resized).jpeg87751C33-03F2-4F56-9F8F-1640060E18A1 (resized).jpeg
    #1367 5 years ago
    Quoted from Langless28:

Lermods I believe.

It was for sure. Did business there with Mrs L. Incredibly nice and helpful. Then waved and said Hi when I walked by their table the next day- Like I was a valued customer and not just $$$$

On that note- I did business with Great American Pinball again, and I have to say that Mike and Jason are always really nice and nice talking with. And the guys from PinGraffix were really great too. That's not to say none of the vendors weren't good- everyone was- just a few really stood out to *me*.

Seminars were kind of weak this year for sure.

Vendor rooms should have been connected: Main Vendor hall next to what was the 24 hour room, there was a partition between them that moved. And the 24 hour room should have been where secondary vendor room was. Nothing wrong with the vendor room hours- they spent a lot of time bringing product, setting up, and then having to take it all down well after most attendees left. They should have some time off.

Video games- as others stated, probably half were never on, so why bring them? While I supposed rare titles are nice for some, it would have been nice to see more popular titles. I mean they are popular for a reason right?

24 hour room- It is hard for everyone to be everywhere at the same time. Berk's games seemed to be down often. I turned off and texted Troy about an issue with his Pinball Magic, and he was on it pretty quickly. He did a nice job with keeping his games up if they went down. Others did to, I just happen to know who Troy is. Some games were down for what seemed like most of Th-Sat, and I think it was more than just three..

Overall- Good Time. Was it an improvement? Hard to say, some things seemed better, some seemed worse. Looks it worked out better for the vendors. I agree with why someone called it a vendor show.

#1368 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

It was for sure. Did business there with Mrs L. Incredibly nice and helpful. Then waved and said Hi when I walked by their table the next day- Like I was a valued customer and not just $$$$
    On that note- I did business with Great American Pinball again, and I have to say that Mike and Jason are always really nice and nice talking with. And the guys from PinGraffix were really great too. That's not to say none of the vendors weren't good- everyone was- just a few really stood out to *me*.
    Vendor rooms should have been connected: Main Vendor hall next to what was the 24 hour room, there was a partition between them that moved. And the 24 hour room should have been where secondary vendor room was. Nothing wrong with the vendor room hours- they spent a lot of time bringing product, setting up, and then having to take it all down well after most attendees left. They should have some time off.
    Video games- as others stated, probably half were never on, so why bring them? While I supposed rare titles are nice for some, it would have been nice to see more popular titles. I mean they are popular for a reason right?
    24 hour room- It is hard for everyone to be everywhere at the same time. Berk's games seemed to be down often. I turned off and texted Troy about an issue with his Pinball Magic, and he was on it pretty quickly. He did a nice job with keeping his games up if they went down. Others did to, I just happen to know who Troy is. Some games were down for what seemed like most of Th-Sat, and I think it was more than just three..
    Overall- Good Time. Was it an improvement? Hard to say, some things seemed better, some seemed worse. Looks it worked out better for the vendors. I agree with why someone called it a vendor show.

Thanks, I tried to keep them going all the time, Pinball Magic had a rubber break, and of course, in one of the worst places, and if I didn't replace it, the machine would be down for the count. So I had to take a few layers off right in the room, but had it up as quick as I can

Overall, the games held up pretty good. Had a few calls/texts saying they shut off a game, so id go and get it going as quick as I could, but a few times I couldn't duplicate the problem. I had one person text me that the displays were out on F14, and that they shut the machine off, I went down, turned it on, and couldn't find anything wrong.

#1369 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Thanks, that’s very nice of you to say this, we just loved being there. I showed this to Mrs. L and she was really happy to read it. The DI CE in our booth is owned by Rob Berk that he lent us for the show. I modded it with an rgb flashing mod and our DI sidelights mod. Game held up without a hitch the entire show.

#1370 5 years ago

@vidgameseller, your TOTAN was a big hit in the free play room with us.

We saw folks working hard at all hours trying to ensure machines were functioning.

#1371 5 years ago
    Quoted from RichieWrench:

Richie Wrench made an appearance last night.

Darn Rich! Too bad I left early. Didn’t get to see Richie Wrench.

#1372 5 years ago

If you think that Rob Craig was a great asset to the show, please be sure to make it be known. From what I understand, Rob was brought in on this show to make things happen with all the drama that occurred. But I believe it was a one and done thing. I really hope not. If Rob is in the same role next year, He just needs to call and ill make sure to bring a trailer full up again. I will support him as much as I can

For the comments about the room that Galloping Ghost had the games. Ive read several comments about half or more of the games being off. Just to clarify, There was an issue with that room, Whoever was responsible, did not get the electrical set up in that room AT ALL so they had to run a few extension cords from the wall outlets. Breakers kept tripping, so they were told to keep most the games off

As for non working games, something does need to be done about that. There were several games that literally were not turned on at all. For Example, Whodunnit and SWE1. They were brought in as projects, and sold that way. If a game is brought in knowingly not working, it shouldn't be in the freeplay hall.

#1373 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rbviessman:

Darn Rich! Too bad I left early. Didn’t get to see Richie Wrench.

I apparently missed the whole Ritchie wrench thing.. isn’t it kinda odd there’s a guy inside a suit that is basically a caricature of himself?

#1374 5 years ago

Some pics I took from Expo...

08BFC5E5-9801-4F8B-AE9E-5C2230CE305A (resized).jpeg08BFC5E5-9801-4F8B-AE9E-5C2230CE305A (resized).jpeg4041658D-B43C-4C7D-B7D8-7D7FFB587EA1 (resized).jpeg4041658D-B43C-4C7D-B7D8-7D7FFB587EA1 (resized).jpeg49EF3B9C-C482-400F-BB32-BBA620DB8FD8 (resized).jpeg49EF3B9C-C482-400F-BB32-BBA620DB8FD8 (resized).jpeg8C1F9242-74B2-48D7-A269-9DD2024822E0 (resized).jpeg8C1F9242-74B2-48D7-A269-9DD2024822E0 (resized).jpeg9137CFF4-E4CF-4B72-96A7-730DADCD4312 (resized).jpeg9137CFF4-E4CF-4B72-96A7-730DADCD4312 (resized).jpegE1C1F343-3744-47DC-B21D-861B430789AD (resized).jpegE1C1F343-3744-47DC-B21D-861B430789AD (resized).jpegE3641306-A5FD-4B44-AD2A-C5EA86654AE2 (resized).jpegE3641306-A5FD-4B44-AD2A-C5EA86654AE2 (resized).jpegFB7AA6A7-1C94-4B0F-AD07-52114D80801F (resized).jpegFB7AA6A7-1C94-4B0F-AD07-52114D80801F (resized).jpeg
    #1375 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blacksun:

It doesn't seem like any new news/reveals coming out of the expo.... Is it me???

I talked to Jersey Jack..what a great down-to-Earth guy!! Anyway, he said they will never show a game being developed, but not ready for release, like they did with POTC. People don’t realize how long it takes to polish up a machine to be ready for release. Everything has to be perfect and reliable. And sometimes changes are made (like the spinning disks) that causes more grief. I have to respect that.

Will other vendors do early reveals? Who knows.

#1376 5 years ago

I swear the Atari pong vendors payed those kids to sit there and play people. I went by and played 3 different times and it was the same kids kicking my butt there each time....Still not sure about the game vs. price point. It was a $3k show price, and for that much, you can get a nice system 11...

#1377 5 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

What is the JJP booth like, how many POTCs?

I’ve played all 4 JJPs. POTC is my favorite! I have one on order. Can’t wait!

#1378 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rbviessman:

I talked to Jersey Jack..what a great down-to-Earth guy!! Anyway, he said they will never show a game being developed, but not ready for release, like they did with POTC. People don’t realize how long it takes to polish up a machine to be ready for release. Everything has to be perfect and reliable. And sometimes changes are made (like the spinning disks) that causes more grief. I have to respect that.
    Will other vendors do early reveals? Who knows.

What you don't understand is that Jack is releasing the company's 4th game and said it would ship in Q1 of 2018. So it's not that the public doesn't realize how mong it takes to make a game, it's that Jack and co
    didn't correctly forecast the game release because it was only half-baked a year ago.

I'm glad they are making that change. I have all their games and support them, but a JJP employee said at TPF in March that they considered not revealing Pirates at expo last year. They knew better but did anyway and it bit them in lost momentum and canceled preorders. Oktoberfest and monster bash remake had longer lines all weekend, which surprised me because Pirates is a great game. Hype and momentum are important.

#1379 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zavadoza:

Oktoberfest and monster bash remake had longer lines all weekend, which surprised me because Pirates is a great game

While there are many attendees from out of town, there are also a ton of locals. We are unfortunately spoiled by having the original test game (with the 3 rings and opening chest) at Level 257. They had decent lines at MGC this previous spring, but when the new hotness is out you have to optimize your time.

#1380 5 years ago

I really liked seeing the first cardboard prototype and white wood for whitewater in Tim Arnold's booth. Prototyping ramps like that are very cool!

#1381 5 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Loading out, great show! I thought my Honda Fit was cool then parked next to this guy taking it to level 100.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That was Rob Anthony, the board guy. Thats a smaller setup than he normally has.

#1382 5 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

I wonder if Stern will market the "Super Topper " as seen in the factory?

#1383 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I think the totan with color dmd and mirror blades was our favorite. Wish more people were brushed up on ettiquette, we waited for several games and those on them just started new games. So few high demand machines, just a ughhh moment for sure.

That drives me crazy as well. I always turn aound to see if anyone is waiting prior to starting another game.

#1384 5 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Ummm.. Where's the ketchup????

Put Whatever you all want on your hotdog
    Your enjoying a Chicago hot dog which never has ketchup.
    put ketchup on it and it is no longer one, ketchup at Chicago hot dog stands is for your french fries!

Chicago Style Hot Dog (resized).jpgChicago Style Hot Dog (resized).jpg
    #1385 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zavadoza:

What you don't understand is that Jack is releasing the company's 4th game and said it would ship in Q1 of 2018. So it's not that the public doesn't realize how mong it takes to make a game, it's that Jack and co
    didn't correctly forecast the game release because it was only half-baked a year ago.
    I'm glad they are making that change. I have all their games and support them, but a JJP employee said at TPF in March that they considered not revealing Pirates at expo last year. They knew better but did anyway and it bit them in lost momentum and canceled preorders. Oktoberfest and monster bash remake had longer lines all weekend, which surprised me because Pirates is a great game. Hype and momentum are important.

I've worked in IT for 35 years. Much of it related to software development. A good portion in management of software development. A few years working for a large manufacturing company. There are always many scenarios that lead to project delays.

I can imagine at least one scenario related to the 3 spinning disks. There were probably mechanical and/or software issues with having 3 disks. They probably spent a month or 2 trying to work on the issue and come up with a fix that allowed them to keep the 3 disks. At some point, repeated failures lead to a major decision to go to one disk. A tough decision for sure, but imagine the ripple effect that would have had. A redesign would have been required by engineering. Software development would have been involved to update code. A testing period would have to take place. This process could have taken 2 or 3 months. At some point, they have to call the parts manufacturer and say, "Those 6,000 disks you made for us, just throw them away. We'll send you new specs for a new single disk.". The manufacturer would have to retool and restart production. This same process would have occurred under the playfield. Who knows how long this took. Another couple months?

So, I applaud JJP for making a tough decision to make a long term reliable product! If I'm spending $9,500 for a high-end machine, I'd rather wait for it to be reliable long term.

Honestly I find it harder to wait for the production and delivery of my machine, now that production has started. LOL.

#1386 5 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Every time the leave your keys thing gets mentioned a noisy contingent of “I don’t want nobody touching my game” sqwakers pops up.

I would be in this contingent. But I go out of my way to ensure my game runs all weekend. I think this is a great idea for certain types of people who are hands off, or for those who bring in fresh off route games.

Berk was great at getting someone to look at his games when texted. I texted him on a few games and Rob Craig and I chased down some sold but off games. It would be good to have signage that states "If a game is broken please shut off and text the number on the card" if that person doesn't want more texts, fix the game or put a sign on the game. If irreparable, free play staff will move the game to free up space.

I saw some games in rows that should never have been set up on legs (tiger). There should be a separate room for project games for sale to free up free play space. These games should not qualify for free admission until they are working. Things happen, I've restored games that have had an amazing fault when brought to expo, but it sucks to gobble up valuable space.

#1387 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zavadoza:

Oktoberfest and monster bash remake had longer lines all weekend, which surprised me because Pirates is a great game. Hype and momentum are important.

Pirates is yesterday's news.....and not really a good game either.

Doesn't surprise me in the least that MBr and Oktoberfest were getting all the plays.

#1388 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

If you think that Rob Craig was a great asset to the show, please be sure to make it be known. From what I understand, Rob was brought in on this show to make things happen with all the drama that occurred. But I believe it was a one and done thing. I really hope not. If Rob is in the same role next year, He just needs to call and ill make sure to bring a trailer full up again. I will support him as much as I can
    For the comments about the room that Galloping Ghost had the games. Ive read several comments about half or more of the games being off. Just to clarify, There was an issue with that room, Whoever was responsible, did not get the electrical set up in that room AT ALL so they had to run a few extension cords from the wall outlets. Breakers kept tripping, so they were told to keep most the games off
    As for non working games, something does need to be done about that. There were several games that literally were not turned on at all. For Example, Whodunnit and SWE1. They were brought in as projects, and sold that way. If a game is brought in knowingly not working, it shouldn't be in the freeplay hall.

Rob Craig was great in the coordinator role and it takes a special kind of person to handle all of the issues that arise and also be a great down to earth human being about it. The amount of work is huge, unappreciated and there is no way that I would hose up a valuable pinball weekend beyond just being dumb available muscle. Andrew Barney was also great historically and the efforts these people put in are huge.

#1389 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rbviessman:

I've worked in IT for 35 years. Much of it related to software development. A good portion in management of software development. A few years working for a large manufacturing company. There are always many scenarios that lead to project delays.
    I can imagine at least one scenario related to the 3 spinning disks. There were probably mechanical and/or software issues with having 3 disks. They probably spent a month or 2 trying to work on the issue and come up with a fix that allowed them to keep the 3 disks. At some point, repeated failures lead to a major decision to go to one disk. A tough decision for sure, but imagine the ripple effect that would have had. A redesign would have been required by engineering. Software development would have been involved to update code. A testing period would have to take place. This process could have taken 2 or 3 months. At some point, they have to call the parts manufacturer and say, "Those 6,000 disks you made for us, just throw them away. We'll send you new specs for a new single disk.". The manufacturer would have to retool and restart production. This same process would have occurred under the playfield. Who knows how long this took. Another couple months?
    So, I applaud JJP for making a tough decision to make a long term reliable product! If I'm spending $9,500 for a high-end machine, I'd rather wait for it to be reliable long term.
    Honestly I find it harder to wait for the production and delivery of my machine, now that production has started. LOL.

Well on the test game there where issues with the chest. So they had to fix that to make it work good.

#1390 5 years ago

SFGE has you leave keys with them in a big box, and the repair techs take care of issues so game bringers can actually enjoy the show.

They also have a phone app where you can report broken or messed up games right on your phone, don't even have to take time to go find someone.

It's a brilliantly run show.

#1391 5 years ago
    Quoted from Marvin:

That was Rob Anthony, the board guy. Thats a smaller setup than he normally has.

Rob is unquestionably King of the Fits.

#1392 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

SFGE has you leave keys with them in a big box, and the repair techs take care of issues so game bringers can actually enjoy the show.

I'd gladly leave my keys for a show tech to free stuck balls, make minor repairs, etc. Feels like Expo is pretty far from having a team of techs, but hey, I also thought they'd never drop the banquet. I'd volunteer for a tech shift (or people could actually be hired since this is a for-profit show, but that's a whole other ball of wax).

#1393 5 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Rob is unquestionably King of the Fits

As my wife says, everything fits in the Fit! She loves her little car!

#1394 5 years ago

I'd like to thank everyone involved with making this show a reality. The logistics, the planning, the transport and execution all came together from a visitors perspective, and your hard work didn't go unnoticed. It was amazing to just show up with my wife, and play most all of our favorite games, as well as the rare ones we've only seen in pictures.

Great Job and we will be back next year!

#1395 5 years ago

Galloping Ghost has a brilliant solution for free play: Many of the games don't have a free play mode, so there's a paper-thin switch on the coin door you hit to add credits. Done and done. I'm not sure why such a simple solution isn't incorporated into free play games. What's more annoying than a broken machine? A working one where you can't start the game.

One would think at Expo you could just flag down the original designer of the game and he'd go "yeah, check connetor J-20" and it would be up & running in no time. Broken rubber? Walk over to the vendor hall & there's one for sale.

#1396 5 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

Galloping Ghost has a brilliant solution for free play: Many of the games don't have a free play mode, so there's a paper-thin switch on the coin door you hit to add credits. Done and done. I'm not sure why such a simple solution isn't incorporated into free play games. What's more annoying than a broken machine? A working one where you can't start the game.
    One would think at Expo you could just flag down the original designer of the game and he'd go "yeah, check connetor J-20" and it would be up & running in no time. Broken rubber? Walk over to the vendor hall & there's one for sale.

some people may not like drilling an hole for an button or don't really want to an temp mod on the a game that is on coin up when not at a show.

#1397 5 years ago

On some of my arcade games that don't have free play, I rig the coin return switch to hit a cherry switch to add a credit. It seems to work.

#1398 5 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

On some of my arcade games that don't have free play, I rig the coin return switch to hit a cherry switch to add a credit. It seems to work.

This. I do this on EM games just by bending the coin return wire.

Rob Anthony has, had? A kit that fit in place of a coin mech that can be wired to the coin switch. This worked great on my bowler.

#1399 5 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

Is this what he was using? If so great idea

http://www.easycoinup.com/

#1400 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

They also have a phone app where you can report broken or messed up games right on your phone, don't even have to take time to go find someone.
    It's a brilliantly run show.

Golden State Pinball Festival has the same set up for games.
    In addition, they have pin medics who wear red pinmedic shirts.
    It’s a great system.

There are 1,674 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2018-reboot-wheeling-il/page/28?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.