Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 611 posts
  • 198 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mikepin
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4872 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20171012_182441 (resized).jpg
    20171015_175605-1 (2) (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    0DAEE354-8839-4E8F-9A6A-F2AFF1A189DA (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20171014_164834 (resized).jpg
    20171014_120237 (resized).jpg
    poochie_old01 (resized).jpg
    20171013_214054 (resized).jpg
    CannedHeatStorage_CopyrightYourFamilyArkLLC (resized).jpg
    20171013_101426 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0913 (resized).JPG
    20171013_141539 (resized).jpg
    20171013_141534 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 6 years ago

ColorDMD will be at Expo this year and we intend to preview at least one new title there!

Like last year, I'll be travelling alone. I will be bringing preorders to the show (free delivery for pickup) but will not have additional displays for sale at the booth. If you'd like to pick one up there, preorders must be placed on our site by Thursday, Oct 5 to have time to ship them to the show.

If you're thinking about bringing a game, please contact us for info on additional discounts for exhibiting a display at the show. Would like to help get as many additional games to the show as possible!

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from cards25:

Where and when do we find you for pick-up? What confirmation do you need for me to pick up my order?

Will have a booth in the vendor hall and will also provide contact information to reach me at the show. Any type of ID is fine for pickup.

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

SO WHAT IS THE ANSWER?? help me

Mike, stay calm. Thank vendors, volunteers, and people who bring games for continuing to support your show. This is the main thing that's been missing from Expo relative to other shows.

If a vendor isn't in their booth the entire time or close early, it's not going to affect attendance next year. If they stop coming (and it seems a lot have), it might.

#176 6 years ago

At TPF there are cops everywhere! Oh wait...

#179 6 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

wanted to go this year, after reading these posts,..... i'll just stay home!

You can find threads like this going back years, but there's always been good reasons to go to Expo especially if you haven't been before. Despite the issues, a lot of the people posting in this thread will still either be on site to visit or at the Pinball Life party.

#186 6 years ago

REMINDER! Today is the last day to preorder a ColorDMD for free delivery/pickup at Expo.

We won't have any additional displays available for sale at the show, so please preorder today if you want to pick one up at Expo.

We're receiving a good response to our discount offer for bringing a game and exhibiting a display at the show. If you're thinking about bringing a game, receive $50 off the purchase of a new display in addition to any incentives provided by the show organizers. Please contact us for details.

Colorized games we're expecting to see in the player hall (subject to change): MM, MB, CFTBL, CSI (Sigma), SM, TFTC, STTNG, FG, DH, TRON, WPT, more...

#229 6 years ago

2017 COLORDMD PINBALL EXPO PREVIEW!

ColorDMD is excited to announce that,in addition to the long-awaited release for STAR TREK pinball machines, we will also preview two additional titles: WORLD CUP SOCCER and GODZILLA, both currently in beta and targeted for formal release later this month (release dates to be announced).

We hope you can join us for this exciting triple preview! Thank you to Chris Gray and Scott Weir for exhibiting displays for this event!

ExpoPreview (resized).pngExpoPreview (resized).png

#280 6 years ago

We will do a formal release with pics and preview videos prior to release. No objection to any any pics/vids from Expo.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2017-updates?tu=dmod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.