Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 611 posts
  • 198 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mikepin
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4872 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20171012_182441 (resized).jpg
    20171015_175605-1 (2) (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    0DAEE354-8839-4E8F-9A6A-F2AFF1A189DA (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20171014_164834 (resized).jpg
    20171014_120237 (resized).jpg
    poochie_old01 (resized).jpg
    20171013_214054 (resized).jpg
    CannedHeatStorage_CopyrightYourFamilyArkLLC (resized).jpg
    20171013_101426 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0913 (resized).JPG
    20171013_141539 (resized).jpg
    20171013_141534 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#195 6 years ago

I feel like a kid anxiously anticipating Christmas morning. The waiting is the hardest part.
    PARTYTIME! EXCELLENT!

#196 6 years ago

I've been searching for the Expo vendor thread with no luck. Anyone know if Titan will have a booth? And if so, is it a significant savings vs. buying them online now? Thanks.

#292 6 years ago

I have $60 worth of toll fines to pay from Iron Maiden/buying Sinbad from Dancanz last June. Yes you have 7 days but what if you DONT KNOW YOU MISSED THEM? I saw y'all discussing this and am curious...can I buy an el-cheapo Ipass? And where would I buy this at? Any help appreciated.

#294 6 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

do we have to buy beer from the bar? Or do they not care about bringing booze in like any other hotel?

My favorite thing about Expo dudah...you can absolutely bring yer own. All the other shows you have to buy theirs/covert ops. That's what makes Expo the best!
    Just loaded up 4 cases myself. And no you can't have any.

#304 6 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Besides the DMV, can usually buy transponders at any Jewel grocery store (there is literally one next to pinball life). However I think it's a $25 deposit. It works in indiana too, not sure if you can buy one out of state?

Quoted from davijc02:

Bro go to CVS and they should have the IPASS. Call ahead to ensure they have them but I think it was $10 and part of that was preloaded for use. Attach a credit card to your profile and never worry again.

THANKS DUDES!

#551 6 years ago

I counted 4 up and 4 back in my 4th year so I'm probably 4 off.

#552 6 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

In case any one blew thru the I-pass tolls like me, you can go to illinoistollway.com and pay within 7 days from the first violation. However, according to the website they can't search by vehicle plate for at least two weeks so your best bet is to use the trip calculator and let the site compute the tolls.
    It's a horrible interface, but at least you'll avoid the fines.

Thanks for the reminder man. I effed up and forgot to buy a transponder at the Jewel drugstore 50 ft from PL. I guess you can use those in multiple states, which makes it a $40 no brainer. Goddamnit. Next year!
    Next year I will forget again let's face it.

#554 6 years ago

You too Billy Joel and all the other dudes I met with 2 first names.
    Seriously, always fun hangin with you Andrew. Great seeing you again!

#597 6 years ago

You gotta be kidding me. Wow. Why? Why in the fuck would you steal from an artist? Sickening.

#605 6 years ago

2 overnight security guards in vendor hall sounds like it needs to happen. Hell at this point I'm ready to volunteer.

WHY IS THE SECURITY GUARD "ASLEEP" IN A POOL OF VOMIT?

#607 6 years ago

Because I give the mods hand jobs every other Tuesday. Whatever works right?

#609 6 years ago

@mikepin
    You need security in vendor hall for closed hours. Don't let these guys livelihoods be a target.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2017-updates?tu=Gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.