6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MacJedi
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

The complete schedule for seminars at 2017 pinball expo in now on out website It exciting see http://w ww.pinballexpo.net/seminar.pdf for all details Book your rooms at the westin now as rooms are filling up quick and expo questions email me direct at [email protected] or call me at 330 5183141 mike pacak .see our complere website for all details including room reservations thanks hope to see you there

#3 6 years ago

Top of the world Ma !

LTG : )

#4 6 years ago

Thanks Mike. Hotel reservations made. Never miss this show.

#5 6 years ago

Bummer Jersey Jack seminar on Thursday? I can't take that many days off of work!

#6 6 years ago

Looks like fun. I hope to go someday.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Jersey Jack seminar on Thursday?

Been that date and time for at least four years.

Jack made it to your show.

LTG : )

#8 6 years ago

Looks like a great show this year! Nice lineup of speakers and fun events.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2017-seminar-schedule-now-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.