(Topic ID: 171388)

Pinball expo 2016 suggestions for next year

By mikepin

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0991 (resized).JPG
    20161015_025042 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shakenbake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 7 years ago

Mike. As a vendor I'll give a bit of input. First off I appreciate the changes made this year to help the vendors have a better show. It was an improvement for sure. I would suggest shutting down the vendor hall at 10pm. Most have left by then.

I would also like to see an updated website. I have been there 3 years and have not ever been added to the vendor list. There are also old vendors that are on the list still and haven't been there in years.

I have a very talented web designer available and ready to fix the site for a very reasonable amount. This needs addressed immediately.

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Quick question. I didn't go this year due to last years main vender/pinball room hours or lack there of on Saturday. Was it open most of Saturday or still closed most of the day?

That was fixed!! It was open 10am till midnight

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I got kicked out with a ton of people every midnight.
    Here's the thing, because I get that the vendors are tired and burnt. The hall really serves multiple masters. There's a big difference between everyone wanting to line up and play Dialed In vs people wanting to buy flipper rubbers or a playfield. Or the new Sterns. Or whatever. Those aren't really "vendors" in the traditional sense.
    If there was any way to maintain access to the games but let the vendors shut down and have their wares be safe it would seem to be to help everyone.

Yeah I get it. The vendor room is more multi purpose than just a few vendors.

#101 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

What and when is your show? Sounds awesome!

It is awesome! We did that show this year. It's in Tacoma WA in the summer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shakenbake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2016-suggestions-for-next-year?tu=shakenbake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.