(Topic ID: 137954)

Pinball Expo 2015: what time does it officially end?

By JoelOmatik

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by yancy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I think that I may go to expo this year, since a friend decided he'd go. It's been 8 years since my last one! I need to figure out when it officially ends on Sunday. Last time I didn't participate in the tournament and caught a 5pm flight. Also, there was a courtesy shuttle and the hotel back then was closer to the airport. Basically, my time was more flexible.

But now that I will compete, I need to know when the tournament officially ends on Sunday. I need to figure out a way to stay for the entire finals session, and be able to catch my return flight without rushing. Plus, I want to get a decent flight price at a proper time, and the deals are diminishing as I speak....

So basically:
    -How far is ORD from the Weston? How long does it take to get to/leave there?
    -Any bus/shuttle systems to/from Weston? The cost?
    -When do finals end on Sunday, more or less?

Thanks!

#2 8 years ago

-How far is ORD from the Weston? How long does it take to get to/leave there?
    20 - 30 minutes

-Any bus/shuttle systems to/from Weston? The cost?
    I take American Taxi, $30-$35

I believe last year they ended somewhere between 10:00-11:00pm

#3 8 years ago

The hotel is The Westin-Wheeling. Not to be confused with Weston, Florida.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gizmonic:

I believe last year they ended somewhere between 10:00-11:00pm

Yeah, if you plan on winning the A division, I'd schedule a red-eye flight.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2015-what-time-does-it-officially-end and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.