Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 89 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by DugFreez
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball2014_1640f.jpg
    voltan.jpg
    Voltan backglass.jpg
    2011_10_24 113.jpg
    2011_10_24 265.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINBELL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

I had 4 great pins last year in the free play area last year. The very nice Stern ACDC Pro, Tron with all the mods (sold on Sat) Breakshot and the Diner with the LED's.
    I was going to bring a Ruby Red 75th WOZ for free play and to sell. I was lucky enough to sell another one this week. I am not sure I can get another one back in time.
    I have two Voltans pins but not sure the classic pins can hold up for all that play. If somebody is interested in a non restored rough playfield but complete Voltan please let me know. I have limited room unless my box truck is repaired in time so not sure what I can bring to Expo. If its the Cjhrysler minivan its only 2.
    Here is the one I am keeping and would bring to show if people want and somebody can help me keep it working if the fuses blow and minor stuff like that occurs. I like to show the rare pins and what other place than Expo for people to see and play!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/voltan-escapes-cosmic-doom-restore-hep
    I have attached a couple pics of the other Voltan which is for sale. This Voltan was used from 1978 to 2012 and it shows some. I have more pics on the other computer but will post or send later.

Voltan backglass.jpg 180 KB

voltan.jpg 185 KB

Hey Buddy!
    I hope you can bring a WOZ. I'd love to play one! LMK if you need any help this year!!!
    Tony

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINBELL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2014-what-games-are-you-bringing-for-free-play?tu=PINBELL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.