(Topic ID: 98235)

Pinball Expo 2014 - Come and meet the Pinside team!

By robin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 433 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141017_175432.jpg
    IMG_20141016_093541.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-503.jpg
    image.jpg
    Iphone 2014 005.JPG
    image.jpg
    index-678.jpeg
    20140918_071225.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 12.46.29.png
    lanyard-concept-70.jpg
    Pinside ID badge.jpg
    image.jpg
    2014 Layout.png
    2013 Layout.png
    PPM.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unigroove.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 9 years ago

I'll be there representing Pinball Magazine
    Santiago Ciuffo's PINBALL book will be available at stands of Pacific Pinball Museum and other vendors.

#93 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wait...didn't you just get home from a tour of the States? And you're coming back in two months? You're a better man than I...we were going to come to the Netherlands next month, but decided to hold off until tulip season (one of the hazards of being married!).

Yep, just got back. Part 3 of my travel report is available on www.pinball-magazine.com since last night. Technically Expo is in 3 months Wouldn't miss it for the world. Let me know when you're in The Netherlands.

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Lou's also ships 'assembly required' pizza's too so you can get it at home too!

Great! I already had dinner today, but might order it tomorrow. How long does it take to deliver to The Netherlands?

#104 9 years ago

I'm still undecided on whether to stay at the Westin or book another (half the price) place. If I can share a room at the Westin with 2 queen beds I may prefer to stay there. PM me if you're interested in sharing a room.

#155 9 years ago

Lloyd: Are you doing another raffle?

#193 9 years ago

Hotel room booked

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Pinside IS Dutch, and it's another thing that country should be proud of, along with:

Pinball Magazine is also Dutch And there is Dutch Pinball And some more Dutch companies I can't mention yet

#196 9 years ago
    Quoted from KoolFingers:

Any hints? Time frame on knowing? Inquiring minds want to know.

Pinball News will break the news sooner or later

#211 9 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Pre-Expo party!!

If possible on Monday as I have no plans for monday night yet

1 month later
    #279 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I won't be able to make it to Expo until sometime Saturday morning, and I'll stay for a few hours before grabbing a flight back to LA. But I hope to be able to run into people while I'm there!

it would be a pity if I missed you again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unigroove.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2014-meet-the-pinside-team?tu=unigroove and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.