(Topic ID: 98235)

Pinball Expo 2014 - Come and meet the Pinside team!

By robin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 433 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141017_175432.jpg
    IMG_20141016_093541.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-503.jpg
    image.jpg
    Iphone 2014 005.JPG
    image.jpg
    index-678.jpeg
    20140918_071225.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 12.46.29.png
    lanyard-concept-70.jpg
    Pinside ID badge.jpg
    image.jpg
    2014 Layout.png
    2013 Layout.png
    PPM.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 9 years ago

MGC is a great show BUT nothing compares to the action at PINBALL EXPO come on .. the tour the MANY MANY industry people there playing pinball all night?? gimme a brake The GREAT tournament THe vendors??? Autograph session GET REAL

#64 9 years ago

Remeber EXPO has a FREE dinner on weds night for ALL attendies and VENDORS as well Again MGC is great BUT most every pinball has been made in Chicago for years SO the amount of Industry people there is unparalled ALso we start on weds and are open ALL night for play.. The complete package for expo which includes the banquet which costs us what what charge is a fair price I believe for what all is given

#68 9 years ago

In what ways is EXPO waning?? just because some years wemight only have like 200 games?? This year will be greater believe me.. I will work on allowing people that bring games accses. But again as far as limiting others COME ON what other show is open all night for 3 nights?? Someone give Expo credit for that please What other show gives FREE big time dinner like we do on weds??

#75 9 years ago

Expo is like a family reunion to me I have ALOT of very good friends from the past 29 years of Expo.. AS said all shows are great BUT expo still offers the MOST variety of things to do than ANY SHOW.. and the most HOURS by far....

#112 9 years ago

Yes we will have a seperate room for games this year.. MUch more space... and more vendors.. BIG BIG BIG

#125 9 years ago

EXpo offers more to do than ANY show on earth. There are only 24 hours in a day YEs due to tour seminars etc the GAme hall is NOT open during day on Thursday and friday It IS open all night UNLIKE any show. AS well we have opened it NOW as in last year during the banquet SO its open all day and night SATURDAY.. Like 24 hours or more in a row?? I will gladly accept someone that wants to make anything CLEARER please email me direct at mgpacak at aol dot com MAny of the vendors are involved with the seminars and its imposible to be in 2 places at one time...

1 week later
    #197 9 years ago

AS far as I know STERN has their party on friday night.. I believe DUTCH pinball was trying to plan something Thursday not sure... mike pacak

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo-2014-meet-the-pinside-team?tu=mikepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.