Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by daudioguy
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

51Z5ZhZygQL._SS400_.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2015-10-16_at_2.40.36_PM.png
    There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from charliebrown2417:

Waddle (Jefferey) is going to be busy during the Fast session, but I'll be manning the webcam for him. You can use the same url (
    twitch.tv/waddlejrjr) to watch the stream at 11 AM Chicago time.

Thanks!! I really appreciate it!

#52 8 years ago

Waddle (Jefferey) is going to be busy during the Fast session, but I'll be manning the webcam for him. You can use the same url (
    twitch.tv/waddlejrjr) to watch the stream at 11 AM Chicago time.

Not busy anymore (someone please burn that Whoa Nellie for me). Will be there streaming and passing on questions from the chat.

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Not busy anymore (someone please burn that Whoa Nellie for me). Will be there streaming and passing on questions from the chat.

The Whoa Nelly giveth, and the Whoa Nelly taketh away.

#54 8 years ago

The Whoa Nelly giveth, and the Whoa Nelly taketh away.

For me it just skipped the giveth part all together.

Anyways, live now. FAST is setting up and will be starting soon.

#55 8 years ago

Spooky pinball wrapped up, now P3 is starting.

#56 8 years ago

anyone know when the papatv stream will start?

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from Robotoes:

anyone know when the papatv stream will start?

I asked NinjaDoug at PAPA last year, why not just broadcast the A bank all weekend long on twitch? They only broadcast when there is people available and willing to do commentary, according to him. It seems that is usually their format. Also, there will still be 32 players alive in the tournament tomorrow morning at 9am Central. Perhaps only an hour or so tonight, like yesterday. Then more on Sunday morning

#58 8 years ago

haha yeah, totally thought of that. actually my thought was - hopefully they aren't waiting for jon or it'll never happen!

#59 8 years ago

Nate should be broadcasting something soon!?!?!
    i hope

#60 8 years ago

Thanks to everyone who streamed and helped get these seminars and other goodness from Pinball Expo 2015 out there. A special thanks to Jeffery (WaddleJrJr) who stepped up big time and filled a void.

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

Thanks to everyone who streamed and helped get these seminars and other goodness from Pinball Expo 2015 out there. A special thanks to Jeffery (WaddleJrJr) who stepped up big time and filled a void.

Ditto, thanks a ton! I got to see the seminars I would have gone to in person, so I really appreciate it.

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Nate should be broadcasting something soon!?!?!
    i hope

New C2C episode up now:
    http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-201-not-live-from-pinball-expo-2015_61226

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

My apologies about the poor quality microphone.

Get these...no joke,.they a really cheap and very good and you get 2! (they are sold for ps3 but work on any pc)

51Z5ZhZygQL._SS400_.jpg51Z5ZhZygQL._SS400_.jpg

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Get these...no joke,.they a really cheap and very good and you get 2! (they are sold for ps3 but work on any pc)

51Z5ZhZygQL._SS400_.jpg

Mic ended up not being the problem, it was just an issue with the software which I corrected for later streams.

I do plan on picking up one of the Blue Snowball mics for future broadcasts I do, though.

#65 8 years ago

Just noticed the audio for the Expo seminars is now up on the Pinball News website:

http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/expo2015/index.html

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Just noticed the audio for the Expo seminars is now up on the Pinball News website:
    http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/expo2015/index.html

Great. Thanks.

#67 8 years ago

I created a 17 minute video which is my contribution to the Multimorphic "Lexy Lightspeed Escape From Earth" seminar. We started a bit late and ran over into the autograph session. If you are curious you can see it here

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.