Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gexchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

http://www.pinballexpo.com/seminar.pdf

Schedule is up. See you there !

LTG

#2 11 years ago

Sweet!! Ill be there!!

#3 11 years ago

Finally!

#4 11 years ago

Let's see if any one can find the typo on there!

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinWiz17:

That pesky K.

LTG

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinWiz17:

Kawlor

Jim

#8 11 years ago

This will my 4th year going and have never attended any of the seminars yet. Does your daily pass get you in to them or do you have to pay for them separately?

#9 11 years ago

Can't wait!

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinWiz17:

This will my 4th year going and have never attended any of the seminars yet. Does your daily pass get you in to them or do you have to pay for them separately?

I believe there is one charge for all of them. If you check the website and look over the registration form it has it there. ( $50 )

Daily pass doesn't get you into them.

LTG

#11 11 years ago

Should be a great expo. "Kawlor" lol.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Should be a great expo. "Kawlor" lol.

Rumor has it Pat will be doing his world famous bird calls. Starting with crows.

KAW, KAW, KAW, KAW.

Greatest Expo ever !

LTG

#13 11 years ago

Cant wait 1st year for me!!

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I believe there is one charge for all of them. If you check the website and look over the registration form it has it there. ( $50 )
    Daily pass doesn't get you into them.
    LTG

Thanks

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Malibu-SS:

It is the greatest time Ive ever had at a expo. You can learn alot from the seminars.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from Malibu-SS:

Time of your life.

If I may. Follow Rick Swanson's advice posted many years ago on RGP.

Rick went in 2000. Felt like he didn't fit in. Felt he was intruding. Had a miserable time. He didn't think he'd go back.

Rick went again in 2001. He asserted himself. Stepped up. Said hi. Introduced himself. Played pinball with people. Had the time of his life. Now he's one of the Expo stars people try to find.

You get out of Expo what you put in. Go there. Have a blast. You'll be glad you did.

A whole exciting world of adventure awaits you there.

If you are there and not feeling like you are having your fair share of fun, and you have enough cash on you for bail. Find me. I'll see you have a great time !

LTG

#17 11 years ago

Is there an update for the Pinside Lanyards? Would be cool to walk around and see names and avatars from the forum

#18 11 years ago

I will be there front and center. You will know who i am because i am going to call Gomez out on TF.

Rumor is another Pinsider is going to call him out at PPE in a few weeks as well.

After that i will be bouncing all over smelling like Blue Moon and Grolsch.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I will be there front and center. You will know who i am because i am going to call Gomez out on TF.

Man, I'll still be at work at 1 on Thursday - someone tape this and post on youtube

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Is there an update for the Pinside Lanyards? Would be cool to walk around and see names and avatars from the forum

Absolutely! We need to get this done!

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I will be there front and center

I can't wait to see this !

Jim

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

I can't wait to see this !

Jim

You think nobody else is going to bring up TF i am surprised he will be there. If it was not for avengers he would not show likely. How can any of us believe anything he says after expo last year and ppe last year. For kicks look up his TF shit from expo on youtube. Watch and compare your jaw will hit china because it falls so far open.

I dont think he has been under this much fire since he made that parts machine he called fast break. Someone once asked him at expo how does it feel to have made a machine regarded as parts only lol.

#23 11 years ago

More than 1 typo.I guess they are finally going to finish the 2011 flip off on sunday.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from drgnlair:

More than 1 typo.I guess they are finally going to finish the 2011 flip off on sunday.

That is funny saw the same thing, that was a long awaited tournament for 2012

#25 11 years ago

The schedule says the hall isn't open on Friday till 6pm. I guess the wife and will be seeing a lot of seminars or enter the expo brawl tournament.

#26 11 years ago

Awesome! Looking forward to expo so much!

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Rumor is another Pinsider is going to call him out at PPE in a few weeks as well.
    After that i will be bouncing all over smelling like Blue Moon and Grolsch.

I'll be down Thursday. We need to meet up for a beverage.

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from garman411:

Where is the Expo?

Wheeling IL, just out side of Chicago

#30 11 years ago

By the way, Jack just said on the JJP Newsgroup that he was not going to be their on Thursday.

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

By the way, Jack just said on the JJP Newsgroup that he was not going to be their on Thursday. []

There seems to be some mistakes. I hope it gets sorted out and corrections up fast. Expo isn't that far away.

LTG

#33 11 years ago

Jack just said he might get some booths, have some games set up and be there to talk one on one after game is played. I like the sound of that.

#34 11 years ago

I hope I can make it for at least a day this year.

#35 11 years ago

Plan on being around all weekend, hope to meet up with some of you.

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Time of your life.
    If I may. Follow Rick Swanson's advice posted many years ago on RGP.
    Rick went in 2000. Felt like he didn't fit in. Felt he was intruding. Had a miserable time. He didn't think he'd go back.
    Rick went again in 2001. He asserted himself. Stepped up. Said hi. Introduced himself. Played pinball with people. Had the time of his life. Now he's one of the Expo stars people try to find.
    You get out of Expo what you put in. Go there. Have a blast. You'll be glad you did.
    A whole exciting world of adventure awaits you there.
    If you are there and not feeling like you are having your fair share of fun, and you have enough cash on you for bail. Find me. I'll see you have a great time !
    LTG

Thanks for the info Lloyd.I am going with one friend so far,I am sure it will be a blast.even without jail time LOL

#37 11 years ago

WE will get typos fixed and JACK will get more time... working on it... mike pacak. Rob has been busy with his bussiness..

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

WE will get typos fixed and JACK will get more time... working on it... mike pacak. Rob has been busy with his bussiness..

Thanks Mike !

This is going to be a really great Expo !

LTG

#39 11 years ago

Expo's still my favorite. Such a great time! Going to miss my buddy Steve this year though.

The Borygard Repair Room will be in full swing again this year with lots of great new stuff to check out. Definitely come say hi!

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

#40 11 years ago

I don't want Gomez to feel bombarded, but would love some questions answered. Why no Cullen? Did they even try to get him? Where are the separate HS tables he implied?

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I don't want Gomez to feel bombarded, but would love some questions answered. Why no Cullen? Did they even try to get him? Where are the separate HS tables he implied?

Especially if things were beyond his control.

LTG

#42 11 years ago

Looking forward to hanging out with all of the old timers and with new people too. Stop by the PB lifter booth. Our 8th year at expo. Borygard we are going to the Ram this year. Need my White Castle fix. Will be at the LTG show again.

Looks like a really good seminar list again.

#43 11 years ago

So if you go during the day and just pay for your pass, you can't get into the seminars, and the hall's not open? I was hoping to go during the day and hit the hall when it wouldn't be as crowded. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy hitting some of the seminars, but I wasn't planning on attending them all day.

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

So if you go during the day and just pay for your pass, you can't get into the seminars, and the hall's not open?

That is why you need to keep a close eye on the schedule so you know what is going on. And in the next week or two the schedule will likely get updated to cover a few loose ends.

LTG

#45 11 years ago
    Quoted from drgnlair:

Looking forward to hanging out with all of the old timers and with new people too. Stop by the PB lifter booth. Our 8th year at expo.

Definitely check out Bruce's products. Designed to make your life easier and less back pain. Talk to Bruce too, he's well worth meeting.

LTG

#46 11 years ago

I wonder if Rob Clippard will be talking about the Dutch Pneumatic pinball designed as a school project by some students of a tech school some years ago, else the "the worlds only pneumatic pinball machine" announcement isn't correct.

3 weeks later
    #47 11 years ago

Well you guys did it, I decided today to go to the Expo.. I will be there Friday-Sunday

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.