Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dendoc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Chic with rings.jpg
    Over Acessorized.jpg
    museum.jpeg
    e896319a-cbf8-4201-8557-bce5a487888c.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatAussieBogan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 10 years ago

No reason for no.6, how sensitive and unstable of a douche must you be to get upset about someone enquiring about potentially buying your chattel.

I can understand no.8 but at my meets/in my games room this is mandatory. Cup caking is optional though.

If you consider yourself an experienced player don't feel it is your duty to school a rookie on the rule set of the game. If they want your help they will ask for it, if not let them grow into the game at their own learning curve.

#47 10 years ago

Farts linger for a minute and then they're gone. When did everyone become so precious? My guess is 2002. And yet on the other hand(pun intended) people seem to think it's unreasonable for a no rings policy. Argo fark yourself with your symbol of commitment and the bill for a new set of decals is in the mail.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatAussieBogan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-etiquette?tu=FatAussieBogan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.