(Topic ID: 213388)

Pinball Etiquette

By Captchaos

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

andy-cauble-captain-chaos-no-bleed-small (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

Don't worry, you will find another one and most likely a better deal!

#47 6 years ago

I have bought most of the 30 or so games I have owned online. It is very possible you will get some sort of duped eventually. (good thing you got it out of the way early) Just about all of my buying experiences have been good. Just be careful and make sure you get good pics. Communicate directly with the seller. Try and get seller references if you can. (you can on here) Put money down! (especially if the seller doesn't require it) Make sure the seller has knowledge on how to prepare a game for shipping. (this is a big one) If that game is not wrapped up properly it will get damaged. You can also ask a pinsider that is in the area of the selling game to go take a look. (this one can cover your ass) And we are always here for advise!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-etiquette-1?tu=whthrs166 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.