(Topic ID: 244158)

Pinball Enthusiasts 18-30 y/o!

By SilverballSleuth

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

All you’ve gotta be is 18-30 with a positive attitude and love slappin’ some cab.

Us young people gotta start talking louder on this forum - maybe we’ll have a theme made for us one day!

This is the place to tell all those funny stories of trying to explain what pinball is to people in the same age group - and reminding them multiple times “no, it’s not ping pong.”

This is also the place for newb repair questions - judgement free!

Let’s party!

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

maybe we’ll have a theme made for us one day!

Just wondering, what would that be?

I'm 39 btw and will get out of this club asap. :p

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from hassanchop:

Just wondering, what would that be?
    I'm 39 btw and will get out of this club asap. :p

Who knows? Once we get some people in here talking about their dream themes, we’ll know!

Now - get outta here!

#4 4 years ago

I'd say Deadpool was a theme for us, same with Pirates (though that's just a generally safe theme). I just turned 29, so I don't have much longer in this club I suppose. But yeah, I have no interest in Munsters or Wonka, if we're talking about themes that target our age group.

Personally I'd like to see a Harry Potter pin one day. Gaming related themes could be cool too. Mass Effect is something that would translate nicely if they hadn't killed the series with Andromeda

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from atrainn:

I'd say Deadpool was a theme for us, same with Pirates (though that's just a generally safe theme). I just turned 29, so I don't have much longer in this club I suppose. But yeah, I have no interest in Munsters or Wonka, if we're talking about themes that target our age group.
    Personally I'd like to see a Harry Potter pin one day. Gaming related themes could be cool too. Mass Effect is something that would translate nicely if they hadn't killed the series with Andromeda

I think Deadpool is similar to Pirates, in that it’s safe. I think a lot of 40 and 50 somethings remember Deadpool from the comic book debut a couple decades ago.

I will also agree though, that Deadpool definitely appeals to us and was made with us in mind for sure.

29 is okay - you’ve got a whole year in here!

#6 4 years ago

What if I have a negative attitude though

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

What if I have a negative attitude though

Then not welcome!!!

#9 4 years ago

I''d drop some mad money on a power rangers pin.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I''d drop some mad money on a power rangers pin.

Oh - now we’re talking. Imagine how bada$$ the music could be.

Quoted from zacaj:

This sucks

I know, you’re gonna be missing out on so much.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-enthusiasts-18-30-y-o and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.