You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-09-11 08_14_02-DFW Pinball & Arcade Club - Internet Explorer.png
EDU (resized).jpg
baed718dee32fe8a3f2a3a539649199ec4032cc8 (resized).jpg
4576D02E-BF28-4FC7-86C2-7C7F33F3C937 (resized).jpeg
2017-11-01 22_43_18-(15) Pinball EDU Charity, 501c3 - Home - Internet Explorer (resized).png
20171009_211506 (resized).jpg
20171009_211452 (resized).jpg
20171009_195012 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1504806766383 (resized).jpg
IMG_0677 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0403 (resized).JPG
gross receipts (resized).PNG
pinball edu (resized).PNG
pinballeduscreenshot (resized).png
IMG_0599 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

38 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 662 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.
#351 7 years ago

Ok, thank you guys, sorry for the questions, first timer.

Appreciate the info.

Steve

#352 7 years ago

When is the may draw set to take place?

#353 7 years ago

Hey everyone! Just got back from an amazing trip to Chicago.

Let me start by saying that Stern has been very supportive of what we are doing and I really appreciate their support. All of our sponsors in fact, Color DMD, Double Danger, Farsight and in June Tilt Hammer! have really made these raffles fun for everyone. I love love drawing multiple names out of the drum, even if only one wins a pinball machine.

We're targeted to opening a pinball summer camp in July and the public school corporation here in Frederick, Maryland has been super in helping us secure a space to host this camp.

If you haven't seen the Pinbox 3000, its an amazing product that gives kids a creative outlet that's actually playable! Its super cool and the two guys making it deserve a serious pat on the back. We're going to be using the Pinbox at the camp.

I'm in the middle of catching up here and planning my week but I will be sure to post here and send everyone an email about the drawing date.

How many people here are close to Frederick? We were invited to bring pinball to an event here called Artomatic. We have pinball themed exhibit here in Frederick that the Artomatic people donated and I would love for you guys to come check it out. Its been very beneficial in meeting people in the community and I hope it will find us a space to open the community center.

Huge thank you everyone! I've been in the pinball community for about 8 years now and it's the most awesome group of people. I'm really happy that found pinball and its part of our mission to share this awesome community.

Have a great evening everyone, and I will post back here when the drawing is going to be held.
-joe

#354 7 years ago

Also, soon we will be un-stickied from the forum and will be up on the ad bar. So look for that change and maybe bookmark this post so you can check in easily.

Thanks again : )
-joe

#355 7 years ago
Quoted from joesaid:

Hey everyone! Just got back from an amazing trip to Chicago.
Let me start by saying that Stern has been very supportive of what we are doing and I really appreciate their support. All of our sponsors in fact, Color DMD, Double Danger, Farsight and in June Tilt Hammer! have really made these raffles fun for everyone. I love love drawing multiple names out of the drum, even if only one wins a pinball machine.
We're targeted to opening a pinball summer camp in July and the public school corporation here in Frederick, Maryland has been super in helping us secure a space to host this camp.
If you haven't seen the Pinbox 3000, its an amazing product that gives kids a creative outlet that's actually playable! Its super cool and the two guys making it deserve a serious pat on the back. We're going to be using the Pinbox at the camp.
I'm in the middle of catching up here and planning my week but I will be sure to post here and send everyone an email about the drawing date.
How many people here are close to Frederick? We were invited to bring pinball to an event here called Artomatic. We have pinball themed exhibit here in Frederick that the Artomatic people donated and I would love for you guys to come check it out. Its been very beneficial in meeting people in the community and I hope it will find us a space to open the community center.
Huge thank you everyone! I've been in the pinball community for about 8 years now and it's the most awesome group of people. I'm really happy that found pinball and its part of our mission to share this awesome community.
Have a great evening everyone, and I will post back here when the drawing is going to be held.
-joe

I'm in Baltimore MD so i'm about hour away so i love to check it out sometime.

#356 7 years ago

surprised there hasn't been a thread update, here's what I got via email yesterday:

RAFFLE DRAWING!

Thank to your support we were able to sell out on the 20th day of the month again!

The May raffle drawing will be LIVE, Sunday, May 29th at 2:00pm EST!
Tune in and watch LIVE online at:

http://www.twitch.tv/pinballjoe

#357 7 years ago

So sad that California people can't enter!

#358 7 years ago

Congrats Michael King, May's pinball machine winner!

#359 7 years ago

Congrats to all the winners!! See you next month for the next drawing!! Way to go joe!! Keep up the awesoMe work brother!!

1 week later
#360 7 years ago

Thanks for the win. Put it in a swap box and took this photo for the website. Signature looks easier to read in person then these photos show.

IMG_1825_(resized).JPGIMG_1825_(resized).JPG

IMG_1828_(resized).JPGIMG_1828_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#361 7 years ago

We're at 76%

I will do the drawing on Thursday if we can sell it out by Wednesday.

There are 7 prizes this month including a new in box Stern!

Good luck everyone!
-joe

#362 7 years ago

In like Flynn.

Site says draw is July 30, that's actually June 30, right?

#363 7 years ago

91% now, only 22 tickets left.. Let's get this sold out so it can be drawn Thursday!

#364 7 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

In like Flynn.
Site says draw is July 30, that's actually June 30, right?

Evan-
We also set the drawing date one month later than expected just in case there is an error or the event doesn't sell out before the end of the month.

Warm regards,
-joe

#366 7 years ago

With only 10 tickets left to be sold, it looks like this drawing will be happening tomorrow! Good luck to all who contributed.

#367 7 years ago

In under the wire!

#368 7 years ago

I took a chance on this this morning. hoping for a good pre 4th surprise.

#369 7 years ago

wooohooo! in double this time, just bought 5 more!! lets go people, only 2 left!!

#371 7 years ago

yeah baby!!! good luck to everyone!!

#372 7 years ago

Good luck everyone! I am in for 5 this time... soooo want to do some Ghostbustin!

#373 7 years ago

Did not get to watch the drawing. Do we have a list of winners?

#375 7 years ago

Well, it was not me.. so there are 5 entries down.

#376 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Well, it was not me.. so there are 5 entries down.

Do you know who any of the winners were? Can not find a list anywhere.

#377 7 years ago

I watched it live, but did not keep track of who won. I think the last name was HO.

#378 7 years ago

Here's the link to the archived drawing: https://www.twitch.tv/pinballjoe/v/75445872

#379 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I watched it live, but did not keep track of who won. I think the last name was HO.

Hiro Huo maybe?

#380 7 years ago

Pinball machine: Hiro Rou

Pinball arcade: Keith Bodder, Scott Davidson, Mitchel Colar (could not see the name)

Ghostbusters signed translite: Craig Small

Double Danger package: Ken Holmes

Tilt hammer package: Ken Holmes.

3 weeks later
#381 7 years ago

Some of you might be getting ready to play in Pinburgh next weekend at Replayfx! I will do the drawing for July after I get back from the even!

Huge thank you to Stern Pinball, Double Danger, Tilt Hammer and Farsight Studios for their continued support!

Get at ticket at:
http://www.pinballraffle.org
Please share the url with your friends and pinball community.

main-rallyup-image_(resized).pngmain-rallyup-image_(resized).png

Thank you everybody!
--
Joe P. Said
Executive Director/Founder
Pinball EDU Charity, 501(c)3 #47-2840921
http://www.pinball4kids.org

1 week later
#382 7 years ago

As some of us are just getting back from ReplayFx, a reminder that we're at 73% for July, and you can get your tickets at:

www.pinballraffle.org

Any notable stories?
Welcome Back!
-joe

#383 7 years ago

Got a ticket

#384 7 years ago

I'm in again!!

#385 7 years ago

Got my ticket!

#386 7 years ago

Just picked up five tickets, let's sell this out this weekend!

#387 7 years ago

Its Sold Out

#388 7 years ago

Glad I bought one yesterday

#389 7 years ago

Today at the 1pm EST!

#390 7 years ago

Oops it was at 4pm EST, anyone catch the winner? Couldn't watch live as per usual

#391 7 years ago

Was the drawing even broadcast this time? Best I could find was the post below and even that doesn't tell you who won what.

https://www.facebook.com/pinballedu/photos/p.1722728217977793/1722728217977793/?type=3&theater

#392 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Was the drawing even broadcast this time? Best I could find was the post below and even that doesn't tell you who won what.
https://www.facebook.com/pinballedu/photos/p.1722728217977793/1722728217977793/?type=3&theater

John Fabian won the Pinball Machine

#393 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

John Fabian won the Pinball Machine

Yeah I got that from reading the posts on facebook, but usually they broadcast the drawing live or at least post a video after its complete. This time it was just a picture of a bunch of names. Just wondering is all since there isn't a whole lot of communication about the drawings anymore. They post here, on their website, on facebook but it's a crap shoot where you might find information about when a drawing is.

#394 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Yeah I got that from reading the posts on facebook, but usually they broadcast the drawing live or at least post a video after its complete. This time it was just a picture of a bunch of names. Just wondering is all since there isn't a whole lot of communication about the drawings anymore. They post here, on their website, on facebook but it's a crap shoot where you might find information about when a drawing is.

Joe said he was going to upload the video asap on his twitch feed. He was hoping to do it that night....got me but yeah I agree with you.

#395 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

If you are in the drawing you will receive an email about the date and time. I don't tend to post that information anywhere as we're already posting several posts during the month. If you are not receiving the emails I would suggest to search in the "promotions" tab in gmail or possibly your spam folder.

Also you will always be able to look on my twitch.tv/pinballjoe channel for the archive of the drawing. This passed drawing we were experiencing poor internet connectivity and so I did a local recording and uploaded it to my youtube channel, you can see that video here:

I hope this answers any questions you might have, but if not please let me know how you might want me to communicate better about the drawings, winners and new announcements. My default has been email.

Thank you!
-joe

#396 7 years ago
Quoted from joesaid:

If you are in the drawing you will receive an email about the date and time. I don't tend to post that information anywhere as we're already posting several posts during the month. If you are not receiving the emails I would suggest to search in the "promotions" tab in gmail or possibly your spam folder.
Also you will always be able to look on my twitch.tv/pinballjoe channel for the archive of the drawing. This passed drawing we were experiencing poor internet connectivity and so I did a local recording and uploaded it to my youtube channel, you can see that video here:
» YouTube video
I hope this answers any questions you might have, but if not please let me know how you might want me to communicate better about the drawings, winners and new announcements. My default has been email.
Thank you!
-joe

Thanks Joe. In the past I have always received an email about the drawing, this time I did not. I will check my folders and see where it ended up. Thanks for the response.

1 week later
#397 7 years ago

I'm hoping to do the August drawing on Sunday. Pickup a ticket here:

www.pinballraffle.org

may-2016-image (resized).pngmay-2016-image (resized).png

Thanks everyone!

--
Joe P. Said
Executive Director/Founder
Pinball EDU Charity, 501(c)3 #47-2840921
http://www.pinball4kids.org

#398 7 years ago

Will you draw even if it hasn't reached the goal? Only at 30% now

#399 7 years ago

No, we can't do a drawing if its not 100%. I happen to be doing another drawing on Sunday for a different charity event and thought that I could do both.

Let your friends know!
-joe

2 weeks later
#400 7 years ago

bump

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.50
$ 103.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 662 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-edu-charity-raffle-win-a-pinball-machine/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.