Topic Stats

• 662 posts
  • 134 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by J-Freeze
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 59 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2018-09-11 08_14_02-DFW Pinball & Arcade Club - Internet Explorer.png
EDU (resized).jpg
baed718dee32fe8a3f2a3a539649199ec4032cc8 (resized).jpg
4576D02E-BF28-4FC7-86C2-7C7F33F3C937 (resized).jpeg
2017-11-01 22_43_18-(15) Pinball EDU Charity, 501c3 - Home - Internet Explorer (resized).png
20171009_211506 (resized).jpg
20171009_211452 (resized).jpg
20171009_195012 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1504806766383 (resized).jpg
IMG_0677 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0403 (resized).JPG
gross receipts (resized).PNG
pinball edu (resized).PNG
pinballeduscreenshot (resized).png
IMG_0599 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

38 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 662 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 14.
#101 3 years ago

Will there be another raffle soon?

#102 3 years ago

Looking forward to hump day!!!

#103 3 years ago

http://www.twitch.tv/pinballjoe/

Pinball Raffle Drawing in 20 minutes - LIVE

#104 3 years ago

Offline! Come on. i love watching the previews!

#105 3 years ago

What were the results?

#106 3 years ago

Awesome job!! Love watching these live. Congrats to the winners.
(Next time it will be me!)

#107 3 years ago

Congratulations to Michael King of Euless, Texas for winning this month's pinball raffle! You have a New In Box Stern Pinball Machine coming to your door!

Also, congrats to Øyvind Lindahl for winning the Lord of the Rings Translight and Brian Webber for winning the ColorDMD! Brian you also won a translight for being this months biggest buyer!

Thank you to Stern Pinball and ColorDMD for donating the additional prizes!

A big thank you to everyone that participated in our October raffle. Your support is helping to open the first Pinball Education Center helping kids with autism.

Get a ticket for the current drawing at:
http://www.pinball-edu.org/pinball-raffle/

#108 3 years ago

Congrats, that was cool!

#109 3 years ago

The latest raffle is open and Stern's contributed a Simpson's Pinball Party translight!
Get a ticket at:
http://www.pinballraffle.org

10.17----status.png

tspp-translight.jpg

We've already raised $10,000 from these raffles. We're using all of the money to open the FIRST Pinball Education Center in Frederick, Maryland. So far we have raised a little over $30,000 total of our $100,000 goal.

Once open our financial plan is sustainable and allows us to impact so many families with a public space. Your help is very much appreciated.

Roger Sharpe's agreed to help us achieve our goal. We're offering this gift for donations, and Roger's agreed to sign each of them, making it a real collectors item. These donations are tax-deductible.

fb-roger-image2.jpg

I've made a forum post featuring the 40th Anniversary Painting
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/40th-anniversary-he-called-the-shot-painting-w-roger-sharpe#post-2739178

On the front page of Pinside, you can also read an article Cristin Gasson wrote to Roger Sharpe. Check it out!
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/joesaid/stories/thank-you-roger-sharpe

Thank you everyone for your continued support! We're very excited to reach our goal!

--
Joe P. Said
Executive Director/Founder
Pinball EDU Charity, 501(c)3
www.pinball4kids.org
www.pinballraffle.org

#110 3 years ago
Quoted from joesaid:

We've already raised $10,000 from these raffles. We're using all of the money to open the FIRST Pinball Education Center in Frederick, Maryland. So far we have raised a little over $30,000 total of our $100,000 goal.
Once open our financial plan is sustainable and allows us to impact so many families with a public space. Your help is very much appreciated.

Joe, curious what sustainable and timeline is. Interested in how we can further this opportunity in this part of MD. Right now you have to go to Baltimore, NOVA, DC, or PA to see a bunch of pins on location. Have any other children's charities interested in supporting... maybe in the interim on location where a pin could be placed and earn $$ for donations, local businesses, etc? Any details you can share? I thought you were close to signing a lease back in April 2015 in Frederick.

#111 3 years ago

In April, I had a space that fell through for a "pop-up" arcade for the month to engage for Autism Awareness Month. I'm talking to the local powers on a regular basis. We're working on the Roger Sharpe painting right now and with that success we will have completed our Phase 1 fundraising. This will give me the comfort level to talk with immediacy to acquiring a lease and opening. Tentative dates to open will be March - June 2016.

You're reminding me that I need to connect with the FSK Mall to get a kiosk in December. I'm not too interested in placing a single machine anywhere as its more trouble than its worth. I'd be happy to meet up this week, PM me.

Please keep asking questions I'm open to any ideas.

1 week later
#112 3 years ago

Bump. Lets end the November raffle in early November.

#113 3 years ago

Joe, sorry, last week was a busy one. I'll reach out to you. Would love to brainstorm.

Agree with pinmaniac... let's get this month done! And since it's the holidays... maybe a 2nd one!!!

#114 3 years ago

No problem .. Looking at the spaces in the Monocacy townmall on East St this week..

#115 3 years ago

Just purchased my winning ticket.

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Just purchased my winning ticket.

got another losing ticket...

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

got another losing ticket...

Awesome! Keep doing that guys to increase my odds since I don't have a losing ticket.

#118 3 years ago

Ticket bought.

#119 3 years ago

Just bought my November entry too. Good luck to everyone!

#120 3 years ago

In for another chance

#121 3 years ago

We are 68% of the way to completing the November raffle! This month Stern has added a The Simpsons Pinball Party signed translight as a second prize.

As always as soon as the raffle fills, I will personally doing the drawing LIVE, allowing participants to visually confirm their entries.

Please share with your friends and family.

www.pinballraffle.org

2015.11.11.png

--
Joe P. Said
Pinball EDU Charity, 501(c)3 #47-2840921
www.pinball4kids.org

#122 3 years ago

Just purchased one of the last 4 left for this raffle. Good luck everyone!!

#123 3 years ago

we are close!! good luck to all!!

#124 3 years ago

Good cause whether I win or lose.......but it would be nice to win once.

#125 3 years ago

Bought the last 3 or I think I did it still says 247/250 but got confirmation so...

#126 3 years ago

Crap never mind maybe it's cause I have Indiana address gotta see if I was charged now never mind proceed

#127 3 years ago

It just allowed me to buy another one. I don't think it oversold?? Joe? Maybe roll over those extra to next one?

#128 3 years ago

I just bought one also. Hopefully I will be counted towards this raffle.

#129 3 years ago

I purchased a ticket on 10/17 but don't know if this raffle was ever done yet. How do you know when your raffle is?

#130 3 years ago

Two left!!!! The suspense is building!

#131 3 years ago

Sold out!! Now what?

#132 3 years ago

"Raffle entrants will receive email
notification on or before Sunday Nov 15th
with LIVE drawing details"

#133 3 years ago

Sold OUT! Thank you.

2015.11.13.png

For everyone that is new to the raffle I will be organizing all the transactions from Paypal and sending out an email for you to confirm your entries. Then I will set the drawing date and the drawing will be done LIVE on my twitch channel at:

www.twitch.tv/pinballjoe

I'm thinking Wednesday the 18th at 4:30pm.

Good luck everyone!

--
Joe P. Said
Pinball EDU Charity, 501(c)3 #47-2840921
http://www.pinball4kids.org

#134 3 years ago

I honestly don't remember if I purchased a ticket or not for this round. Guess I'll have to wait and see if I get an email or not.

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

"Raffle entrants will receive email
notification on or before Sunday Nov 15th
with LIVE drawing details"

Anyone else receive their email? It would be nice to
know if my entry was even accepted.

#136 3 years ago

You all should have received emails. If you haven't please write raffle@pinball-edu.org and I will make sure you know if you are in or not.

#137 3 years ago

Wow, one person bought over $1000 worth.

#138 3 years ago
#139 3 years ago

Yeah that Webber dude really is buying up shitloads of raffles this and the last time. Well at least he got a color dmd last time?

#140 3 years ago

Is that pinmaniac? He was selling a color dmd that he won shortly after the last drawing. More power to him for having that kind of dough to play with.

#141 3 years ago

Dunno, but could seem like it. Selling a prize? hmmm.

#142 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Selling a prize? hmmm.

What is wrong with that?

#143 3 years ago

Have any of the earlier winners ordered/received their games yet? Also, it seems these raffles are blowing away the other ones that have been on pinside and a lot of that has to do with the live drawings where everyone's entries are accounted for. I'm all for supporting causes but I have to question the legitimacy of some of the other raffles linked on pinside. Is there evidence that all of the entries are accounted for when I'm gifting money through PayPal?

Anyways, I have no affiliation with The Pinball EDU charity but I definitely like the raffle and cause. I'd even be fine if they raised the raffle cost to $50 like others to make chances better and appreciate how they are able to try and throw in extra prizes when available. I don't like to gamble as much these days but at least I can justify it in the form of donations towards these raffle entries. Good luck to everyone in the drawing!

#144 3 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Have any of the earlier winners ordered/received their games yet?

I was their first winner but elected to trade my GOT Pro and pay the difference for an GOTLE, so I am still waiting for that as they haven't been produced yet. Had immediate communication from Joe after he drawing and nothing to worry about, all legit and super excited. I'll definitely post pictures once received.

#145 3 years ago

Did anyone else not win?

#146 3 years ago

Me

#147 3 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Did anyone else not win?

lol

#148 3 years ago

So who did win?

#149 3 years ago

Was there a drawing? This thread would be a good place to announce something...

#150 3 years ago

There is the twitch link above, but here's the video of the drawing - http://www.twitch.tv/pinballjoe/v/26463710

Winner is picked around 29:20

NIB Pinball Winner - Troy Swope
TSPP Translight Winner - Mitchell Kohler

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chandler, AZ
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
4,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
There are 662 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside