Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PinRob
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Hey i just found this great site that has every make and model dust cover from wedge heads to modern pins check them out!

https://www.jabetc.com/products/dust-cover-protector-for-pinball-machines-game-new-various-sizes-available-1?variant=8752536901

3 months later
    #2 7 years ago

Can anyone comment on the quality of these covers? And whether they would protect a pin's art from fading? Anyone know of any other sources to compare?

#3 7 years ago

My opinion is based on appearance, and this would be a dust cover.

As such, they run from $38 on Ebay on up, like this, and can be found on Marco, and other pin vendor sites.

ebay.com link: Pinball Machine Dust Cover Choose your Size

What is wanted, usually, are the UV Protective covers, at $84.

ebay.com link: Pinskin Dust Cover Protector for Standard Size Pinball Machine

I am awaiting quotes on piggyback orders, to see if its possible to get this lower.

#4 7 years ago

Thanks, Art. The review at the higher-priced ebay listing suggests the cover does not provide UV protection. I'm looking for a cover that does as my pin will sit near two bright windows.

I'm really looking for a cover like the one described in this 2007 Pinball News article. But the seller referred to seems defunct.

Seems like there would be a decent market for these and opportunity for someone to step in. I'd be willing to pay $75-$125 or so for a nice cover.

#5 7 years ago

I use Cope pinball covers. Heavy duty, totally waterproof, and felt-lined on the inside.

They are expensive (around $89 each) but worth it.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

I use Cope pinball covers. Heavy duty, totally waterproof, and felt-lined on the inside.
    They are expensive (around $89 each) but worth it.

Do they have a web store?

#7 7 years ago

Are they UV Fabric?

Ill have some answers in January. I inquired to 3 of the larger manufacturers of this type of product.

Lets see what they say. I need a dozen myself!

#8 7 years ago

Need one too....following

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Are they UV Fabric?
    Ill have some answers in January. I inquired to 3 of the larger manufacturers of this type of product.
    Lets see what they say. I need a dozen myself!

no, don't think so

2 years later
    1 year later
    #11 3 years ago

Any feedback or pics of the alcocovers product?

#12 3 years ago

Their HUGE, their kinda ugly, and I wouldn’t put that on any machine I own.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-dust-covers?hl=steveman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.