(Topic ID: 22229)

Pinball & Drinking

By PorkChopExpress

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laughingotter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 11 years ago

Shorty's, Add-A-Ball, and Dorky's are all good boozeballin' places in Puget Sound. At Shorty's you can get mixed drinks as well.
    The garage at the House With No Name is even better because there aren't any closing hours. Ten machines.
    There are a couple of people here who actually brew beer for tournaments and pinball parties. I'm one of them.

#33 11 years ago

That's my problem too. 2-3 beers and I am In The Zone. More or less than that, anything could happen. Shrubbery does help, but sometimes it really seems to help when I've had nothing to drink. I think it's more that out here in Puget Sound with so many legal medicinal med-class shrubberies there's actually room for experimentation.
    Me, I've always suffered from rather bad ADHD (they called it hyperkinesis in my day). Shrubbery helped to slow my brain down to where I could have coherent conversations with other people.
    So I think the shrubbery quest is on for that special type of indica that produces an energetic high, rather than a stupefying high (too many) or a horny high (some, but worth noting).
    We are going to be adding a kegerator downstairs in the garage so I can serve homebrew to my friends when they come over to play.

Firebaall: It really is as you say. Pinball and beer is like peanut butter and jam. Good analogy. I'm gonna quote that one (but you'll get the credit).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laughingotter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-drinking?tu=laughingotter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.