Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by EricR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genjackson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Wondering if anybody had any good pinball drinking games. Can be game specific or whatever. Just thought i'd throw a fun thread in here

Example: One person on each flipper, whoever touches it last before losing it takes a drink.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah I do, it's called pinball.

Agreed, but come on, there's gotta be somebody with some creative vision on here. It's time to add some drinking objectives to our games are getting a bit stale. I can't be the only one here thinking this is a good idea.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

My buddies and I play a few, but all mostly based on the same premise and we use a small roulette wheel to help:
    Whoever WINS the game gets to choose a number from the wheel. Spin the wheel. If the wheel lands on the number picked by the winner, the winner picks someone and that someone has to finish their drink.
    Variation: whenever a ball gets stuck or the game goes into a ball search, EVERYONE picks a number. Spin the wheel, same rules apply.
    Added rule: numbers can be 'held' for later. Meaning, you can wait until you win three games and pick three different numbers for a single spin, giving you a greater chance of hitting your number.
    Added rule: At any given time, we play with 2-5 balls in the roulette wheel ... depending on everyone's level of intoxication.
    These rules can be added to team play as well.
    Unfortunately, I haven't cooked up anything that doesn't require the use of a roulette wheel yet. BUT, you should be able to find a free roulette wheel on a smartphone!
    CHEERS!

Nice, that's what i'm talking about

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonogo:

Or just a couple die, 6 siders are in every game, or if you are a nerd, you probably have a couple 20 sided dice (like me).

Guilty as charged. . .

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from StraX22:

Past few years at the Houston expo they've had a Beerhouse tournament. One of the members in the group has a Funhouse that they installed an extra flipper button on the left hand side for the right flipper. The only rule is that you have to hold a beer through the entire game. It's a really fun mod!

This is the winner so far take a drink

#17 11 years ago

I like the jacket idea. Extra objectives or challenges are the key to making a good pinball drinking game I think

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

I think it's Marco that has some different balls with graphics. I bought a money sign for my Monopoly. I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate it into gambling or drinking. Drain the money ball and drink?

That's a cool idea. I've been thinking about a "call your shot" game. Everytime you trap it, you have to call a shot. Drink if you miss. I think it'd be fun to play HORSE too somehow.

5 months later
    #27 10 years ago

This has just resurfaced as I have a new pin. I'm thinking on Solar Fire, every time us Magna save because you're too drunk to hit the right button, everybody else takes a mercy drink. While playing, you have to take a drink every time you lock a ball, but everybody else waterfalls when you get multiball. Tilts are penalized with double shots and everybody drinks to the winner. BS speech is required by the winner

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genjackson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-drinking-game?tu=genjackson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.