Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 118 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_m76l3xW6Cp1qfbz1ho1_500.jpg
    pingeek.jpg
    10-30-08-maple-bars-1-rochelle-feil.jpg
    police-siren-Gif.gif
    633552922571264885-Evilmonkey.jpg
    ANImarsMan2C.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akumazeto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 11 years ago

Man i loath Jeri BOOOO. Best pin related film ever was TILT. I will add this to my never gonna watch. Its right up there with Avatar Titanic and Napoleon Dynamite.

#56 11 years ago

Cannibal Holocaust best indie ever!

#69 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

Pretty hard to take you seriously.

Not hard its things that are so hyped the actual event will never live up to said hype.

Just because a movie grossed X dollars means nothing to me. That just says the lemming's ride off cliffs together. I thought the Dark knight rises was a big suck fest as well.

Nobody complained about anything. I just dont ride the hype train with movies. Especially ones that get cult "You have to see it" status. I also think MM AFM and most top 10 games suck ass.

Because i am in the minority that must make my views and opinions null and void. Damn i knew i should have played football and put on a letter-mans jacket in HS damn...... Little boxes made of ticky tacky huh came out all the same huh..... 633552922571264885-Evilmonkey.jpg633552922571264885-Evilmonkey.jpg

#72 11 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

Are you actually comparing PDG to hyped films like Titanic and Napoleon Dynamite??
    Do you actually think that PDG is a "hyped" indy movie?? No one cares if you want to see it or not, but don't blame it on being "over hyped". LOL

Its been talked about forever and how its gonna be this profound indy flick. So yes its got its own hype machine.

#101 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Awww... poor pingeek

Truly the underbelly of this hobby. I have met lots and lots and lots of cool people in this hobby in the last 12 years. I have met 3x as many people i would never have in my home as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akumazeto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-donut-girl-trailer-is-out?tu=akumazeto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.