Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 118 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_m76l3xW6Cp1qfbz1ho1_500.jpg
    pingeek.jpg
    10-30-08-maple-bars-1-rochelle-feil.jpg
    police-siren-Gif.gif
    633552922571264885-Evilmonkey.jpg
    ANImarsMan2C.gif
    There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Awww... poor pingeek

Truly the underbelly of this hobby. I have met lots and lots and lots of cool people in this hobby in the last 12 years. I have met 3x as many people i would never have in my home as well.

#103 11 years ago

heh rascal......

are you working on this game FIX IT FELIX JR??

if so, looks like a pretty sweet game. i know a few arcade collectors are making replica cabs of this game from the wreck it ralph movie. too cool! chris

I'm making this game for DS/3DS/Wii right now.

tumblr_m76l3xW6Cp1qfbz1ho1_500.jpgtumblr_m76l3xW6Cp1qfbz1ho1_500.jpg

#104 11 years ago

Here's her next documentary, looks interesting. It's about Wade krause that does glass artwork for pinball and arcade games

http://www.pinballplayfield.com

#105 11 years ago

Where would this play? I went to the website and it's listed as a "short film".

#106 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

Yes, it's a short film so it might play the art house circuit (along with other indie shorts), PBS, and film-centric cable stations. The latter if it gets purchased.

#107 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Cannibal Holocaust best indie ever!

I saw this on the big screen, in it's original 8mm glory at the Plaza Theatre in Atlanta. I have never seen so many angry patrons leave a theatre. I stayed for the whole film, but took a long shower afterwards.

#108 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

LOGO

#109 11 years ago

LOL, I had to look up LOGO. We have it available, but I've taken it out of the channel lineup when DirecTV added it. Well played sir.

#110 11 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

heh rascal......
    are you working on this game FIX IT FELIX JR??
    if so, looks like a pretty sweet game. i know a few arcade collectors are making replica cabs of this game from the wreck it ralph movie. too cool! chris

I think they released that on their website or something. I'm just working on the Ralph console/handheld platformer game.

It's pretty cool that people are excited about it.

#111 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

but I've taken it out of the channel lineup when DirecTV added it. Well played sir.

You as well

#112 11 years ago

Is this movie being advertised on any donut fourms? I have watched the trailer many times and have yet to see one donut. Is there one trailer for pinball and one for donuts?

#113 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Here's her next documentary, looks interesting. It's about Wade krause that does glass artwork for pinball and arcade games
    » YouTube video
    http://www.pinballplayfield.com

Wade is awesome. I believe this documentary will be attached to the DVD of the movie. One of the nicest guys in the business.

#114 11 years ago
    Quoted from AbacusMan:

Is this movie being advertised on any donut fourms? I have watched the trailer many times and have yet to see one donut. Is there one trailer for pinball and one for donuts?

:34 second mark, pastries sighted, possibly donuts. I agree though, they could get the police crowd too with the right marketing.

#115 11 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Lemmings get a bad rap....contrary to urban legend, they do not jump off cliff's together in mass suicide

As long as you give this one an umbrella, then have that one start digging....

#116 11 years ago

+1 for funding Ted to do the next one.

If we all donate a little we could make a pinside movie =-)

#117 11 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

wow, thanks for the insight!
    I didn't realize you had already seen the movie.
    Sarcasm aside, please explain how this flick "gives pinball a bad perception"???

What I meant by the comment was that the preview and seeming plot doesnt grab your attention at all. Judgement for a movie is instantly cast on a movie by the look of its preview/teaser trailers. Ask anyone. Its like looking at a resume, professional looking, but nothing special that sells it to the audience its viewed by. The preview is poorly assembled and executed. No narration, very little dialogue, various cut scenes without some kind of direction. Honestly if anyone was to make a pinball movie around a love story, better damn well hope the rest of the movie's plot is lightyears better than that.

As others have said in the thread its your typical indie flick. IMHO it has a snowball's chance in hell it will get any decent exposure. I mean seriously, thats the best the director/writers can come up with is a love story around pinball, cliche overused idea, bring me something interesting and new. Not even commenting on the acting because I haven't seen the movie yet. A "budget indie movie" can still perform well if marketed/promoted properly. If the creators of this movie want the community to take them seriously, better invest into some better promotional/advertising clout. In some cases you can polish a turd.

#118 11 years ago

It needs a car chase and some lesbian action.

Kim

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-donut-girl-trailer-is-out/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.