Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Fulltilt
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillyfan64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Just a quick question for anyone that has one of these.

ebay.com link: 0

I find these very difficult to lower the game because I have to use one hand to push down the lift bar and my other hand to push the shorter bar to unlock it. It’s very awkward. Can someone that has this style tell me if I’m using it wrong?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

You're supposed to use your feet. The top handle you basically have to stand on to get the game off the ground and all the way up until it locks. Then press on the bottom release with your foot to unlock.

I honestly had no idea. Mine had no how to use instructions, only how to assemble it. I’ll have to try this, thanks.

#6 5 years ago

Wow do I feel stupid. Still not crazy about how it lowers. It seems like I have to push both levers with my foot at the same time otherwise it’s hard to unlock it. But it’s sure a lot better than how I was doing it with my hands. I was ready to sell this thing.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

philly,
    I was thinking about getting one of these, would you still buy if you were going to do it again?
    I have a Harbor Freight lift table in the garage, but at 90 lbs, I don't feel like dragging it around the house and was thinking of getting the ebay style for the basement.

Honestly if had to do it over again I think I would get the Harbor Freight cart and modify the handle. I’m just not a big fan of this one because of how it lowers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillyfan64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-dolly-lift-question-?tu=phillyfan64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.