(Topic ID: 187257)

Pinball Dolly Cheap, any ideas? Craigslist, Pinside or anyone else?

By rtotans

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by rtotans
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Wesco-230076 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

I'm looking for a pinball dolly but trying not to spend to much money on one. $200 or under would be idea. Any suggestions on where? I seen on Ebay for $300, but maybe someone is selling on Pinside. Thanks and have a great day.

#3 6 years ago

my son just suggested that to me, lol. Good call. Especially with the elbow mod. Thanks

#4 6 years ago

I love pinside.

#5 6 years ago

Yeah the best I've used is the harbor freight table. I actually bought a used wico pinball dolly off Craigslist at one point and the harbor freight table is better.

#6 6 years ago

Pinball lifters Inc Rochester NY tons of options Bruce nightengale dragonslair here on pinside

#7 6 years ago

Not sure if you have a chain of stores by you called hh gregg. We have them here going out of business. They are selling everything. Aluminum dolls are $40. One buy me had just got a new appliance dolly in December that has the extra 2 wheels that pop out and can move the appliance on an angle. I locked it in for $60

Looks like one of these...

Wesco-230076 (resized).jpgWesco-230076 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

I got lucky at the Harbor place and saved another $30. I got it for $145 tax and delivery. Awesome score. thanks

#9 6 years ago

I also got the appliance dolly as well. Freight Harbor as well. $71 with discount, doesn't have the extra tilt wheels, but will do. These pins are just to heavy. Need any help i could get

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-dolly-cheap-any-ideas-craigslist-pinside-or-anyone-else and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.