8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ngreenup
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ngreenup.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I have read all the various pinball lift table, modifications, etc. I have used tables, skates, etc.... some i like some I don't. The one thing I haven't tried that I am dying to use is shown in this video:
    https://www.facebook.com/pinballandmore/videos/914408898616569/

I have been bugging them for 8 months now and still nothing. However, one of the commenters says he has had one of these in his garage for 20+ years. Anyone know where i can find one new or used? Considering making one if I can't find one soon. Anyone even know what these were called (assuming they even had a catchy name).

#3 8 years ago

I am open for suggestions that will work on thick carpet! Not trying to spend $200-$300 tho. Carpet sliders work ok but are a pain to get positioned right and keep them in place. I had a hydraulic cart from harbor freight for a couple months and it was ok... but the wheels were so small and only two wheels pivot.

#4 8 years ago

It seems to me these little dollies in the video have been around for a long time. But I would be interested to here reviews from someone who has used one.

#7 8 years ago

ForceFlow, I have actually used a pair of these pinball-skates a bunch of times and they really rock. I have even used them to wheel a game down the sidewalk and around the block! I passed on a pair for $100 but I borrow them from the guy all the time. Even these are a little rough on carpet and a pain to take on and off if you are moving more than one or two games around. Guess maybe I will just have to buy a set of these. However I really like how quickly i could move between games with the dolly in the video I posted.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ngreenup.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-dolley-not-the-typical-lift-table-questions?tu=ngreenup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.