Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by vanhos
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Has anyone posted this yet? I'm sure they have but I must have missed it. If so, sorry. Otherwise, check it out.

Thanks.

http://vimeo.com/74438437

#2 10 years ago

this was posted some time ago. that's ok though, others might have missed it and its worth a second look. thanks for posting it.

#3 10 years ago

Lol. In it a few times.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Lol. In it a few times.

I caught you bopping and weaving! LOL

#5 10 years ago

Thanks for posting this! Fun documentary and I enjoyed the watch.

#6 10 years ago

I think this one is a bit longer than the previous posted one, good to see so many people enjoying pinball.

#7 10 years ago

Beyond excellent! Thanks for posting this! Reminds me of the past arcades in Myrtle Beach SC that had tons of pins, only to die a slow and sad death to redemption crap!~SpOoKy

#8 10 years ago

#9 10 years ago

I am proudly in the video. (the one and only Al)
    Pinaholic

#10 10 years ago

Great Video,

I love the SOF music in the background. Seems to be in there quite a bit.

#11 10 years ago

Cheers mate thanks for posting. Awesome docco.

#12 10 years ago

Unfortunately, the music prevents me from sharing the video with many people I'd send the URL. Too bad.

#13 10 years ago

#14 10 years ago

Yea, I can see where the music is a turn off. Would be nice if you could edit that out.

#15 10 years ago

Monday bump for those on the weekend that may have missed this.

#16 10 years ago

Hear worse language during the day on normal radio here. Sign of the times. Watched the docko again it's great.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-documentary-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.