Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pzy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

009.JPG
    B_R_&_Techno.jpg
    023.JPG
    Demo_Man_Shop_006.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trident.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from IndianaPwns:

I work as a Cinematographer for a Commercial Studio in North Carolina. I have the skills, education, & means to make a High-end documentary.
    I'm entertaining the idea of making a pinball short (or possibly feature). Trying to narrow the specifics down:
    - A video portrait of a pinball expert and his road to glory or defeat (Similar to "The King of Kong")?
    - A take on what could be the resurgence of the Pinball industry?
    or
    - A look at the incredible diversity of players across the country (rich, poor, millionaires, mechanics, black, white...etc.) and the common bond (Pinball) that brings them together.
    I'm just curious what you Pinsiders think about the idea, or if there are any other subjects you think would be more interesting?

I think a mixture of the last 2 ideas would be great.

#27 11 years ago

If you need any help just let me know. i'm a graphic artist and i don't live that far from you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trident.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-documentary-1?tu=trident and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.