Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pzy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

009.JPG
    B_R_&_Techno.jpg
    023.JPG
    Demo_Man_Shop_006.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 12 years ago

How about a shot of you playing your IJ, telling your experience? This would be a cool amendment to a "King of Kong" story. Perhaps a set that reflects where you first played T2 in that small gameroom, using exact words from your recent thread about it.

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I think that this is a cool idea.
    I have always wondered if you took one machine, perhaps one that is not too deep.
    Show a segment with that machine trying to demonstrate the rules; that pinball is not just about hitting the ball with the flippers (to keep it alive), but to complete something to get somewhere and obtain points, light show, etc.
    I think one of the barriers to new people getting interested in pinball, is that they don't understand what it's about.
    So if you showed how a machine is developed, designed, themed, mechanics built, software integrated, rules made; then what I have said above is the culmination of all of that effort...and why that machine was built and why it is unique, fun and worth seeking out to play.
    Robert

Ok forget my post, you hit it right on the head with that idea. Demonstrate to the public what pinball is truly about. Your main goal should be to convince someone who would normally play a 45 second game and walk away to try again, practice, and discover the fun and adrenaline of getting multiball, massive points, and easing your way towards the wizard mode. People like THAT are what the hobby needs.

#36 12 years ago

Where'd you go Alex? We need your input!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-documentary-1?tu=crash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.