You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220320_135317 (resized).jpg
20210811_200114 (resized).jpg
C934C2FA-57A4-4C42-A3E0-1F6BDCF97AF7 (resized).jpeg
B.R.O. (resized).jpg
6E5EBC9C-8982-49BB-91A4-0108BABF0564 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago

member of the disc golf club, been playing around 15 years. My home course is willow stream, which is pretty basic 9 hole, open course, but only 5 minutes from my house. No great courses in Chicago area, a new one an hour north of me is supposed to be quite nice, but have not had a chance to play it. There are a couple of courses in western Michigan that I hit when traveling to Ann arbor for football games, that I really enjoy. Have played courses in NC, NV, CT, ME, VT, GA, MI, IL since a single mid-range disc in the luggage is so easy to do.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from MikefromCT:Love me some disc golf! Favorite course around here for me would be Wickham in Manchester.

Great course, one of my favorites, have played it four or five times. The view of Hartford when you get to the top of the 15th? hole is pretty spectacular, especially at sunset. Course has great variety of length, woods and open fields, hills, etc.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from MikefromCT:

Picture hardly does it justice but the view from that hole is amazing. [quoted image]

Yup, does not do it justice and part of it is how you come out of the woods and suddenly you have that view. Typically when I am there it is late in the day, and there are folks sitting on the hill to watch the sunset.

2 months later
2 weeks later
#27 2 years ago

Intersting read on the boom in disc golf during the pandemic and how the disc makers are struggling to keep up . . .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/americas-business-challenge-can-be-told-in-two-words-disc-golf-11648215832

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-disc-golfers?tu=rosh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.