You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220320_135317 (resized).jpg
20210811_200114 (resized).jpg
C934C2FA-57A4-4C42-A3E0-1F6BDCF97AF7 (resized).jpeg
B.R.O. (resized).jpg
6E5EBC9C-8982-49BB-91A4-0108BABF0564 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider onemilemore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 2 years ago

Yoooooooo! Checking in from SoCal. Home course is Kit Carson Park in Escondido. Rolling with an all Discmania bag lately for fun, but love a Discraft Meteor and basically anything that gives me extra glide to overcome my lack of power.

I used to work for the PDGA, now I do marketing for UDisc. It's a ton of fun and just insane how much this sport is growing. Happy to see there is some crossover between the hobbies! I was actually thinking about starting a pinball stream where I also chat disc golf/interview pros. Could be fun!

2 months later
#20 2 years ago

Smuggs! Worlds will be there again next year, too.

If anyone happened to watch the Las Vegas Challenge last weekend and saw a dude with a pink mohawk walking around in the background...hi, that was me.

2 weeks later
#28 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Intersting read on the boom in disc golf during the pandemic and how the disc makers are struggling to keep up . . .
https://www.wsj.com/articles/americas-business-challenge-can-be-told-in-two-words-disc-golf-11648215832

I may or may not be quoted in this article.

Definitely interesting parallels between hobbies here, for sure.

1 month later
#36 1 year ago

Celebrity chef Andrew Zimmern is huge into disc golf. The guys from the band Tycho play. There are a lot of us out there.

Askren actually hosted a one-day Pro/Am at his course last year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider onemilemore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-disc-golfers?tu=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.