(Topic ID: 165298)

Pinball Decals Inc.

By Coin_Door_Kid

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016-07-30_06-14-45_418[1]_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coin_Door_Kid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

DO NOT BUY SHOOTER RODS FROM PINBALL DECALS INC.
    They break after a couple uses. The cheap glue they use don't last but a couple pulls on the Shooter Rod.
    They have Awful Customer Service. Wont stand behind their Cheap WAY overpriced garbage. 100 bucks for a Shooter and it breaks instantly WTF. Find another place for your Custom Mods. As soon as I took it out of the box I knew I should of sent it right back.

2016-07-30_06-14-45_418[1]_(resized).jpg2016-07-30_06-14-45_418[1]_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

I tried all week with zero response. Pay Pal Emailed with no response. Don't matter now what he does!! Don't really care.
    I will just shop at the other Mod Shops. I have gave Joey a ton of business @ his bloated prices. If I need to buy something he would email back instantly.

#27 7 years ago

The ball floats around on the inside in water. Cant do no type of drilling. Has to be glued.
    Its a cool Mod for the game. I really liked it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coin_Door_Kid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-decals-inc?tu=Coin_Door_Kid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.