Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Anyone know if everything is ok with them? Pretty sure Website said closed until 15th now it says until the 24th. If you try and check out it says and error has occurred.

Got some parts for my World Cup Soccer that I want to order from them.

JJ

#2 6 years ago

I would hate to lose those guys. I have ordered lots from them. They have a great selection of items compared to others.

#3 6 years ago

Try emailing Joey. I had a question about a TSPP part a few days ago and he got right back to me.

#4 6 years ago

Their website definitely did 8ndicate the 15th. I too was waiting for today to place an order.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Billman:

Their website definitely did 8ndicate the 15th. I too was waiting for today to place an order.

O good.. I’m not loosing my mind. I really don’t want to order else where, but I don’t want to wait another 9 days either
JJ

#6 6 years ago

Probably just taking an extended Holliday. These guys are great. Bought from them on countless occasions always did the right thing. Seems to be a pinball thing. Closing for vacation for several weeks out of the year. I wish I could do that. If I left for 2 weeks I would come back to no customers.

Try them out on the 24th please update us all. We are concerned when there might be an issue with good people.

#7 6 years ago

The first time around it said Dec. 15th. Then Jan 15th and now the 24th. Wanting to buy two sets of the target decals for MMR and AFMR. Still waiting.

#8 6 years ago

He is going through a divorce right now and his wife is trying to take the company or something, I called him to order some decals but he can’t even if he wanted too. He will open it back up if it all goes well but will keep pushing things out monthly I think until then?

#9 6 years ago

I love their products and mods but find them really expensive even for some of the smaller items. There's a BSD crosses mod that I'd like to get but I cant get around the $150 price tag.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Ninja2bceen:

He is going through a divorce right now and his wife is trying to take the company or something, I called him to order some decals but he can’t even if he wanted too. He will open it back up if it all goes well but will keep pushing things out monthly I think until then?

Damn, They are the only ones with plastic protectors for that game instock I can find.. I can find the Plastic sets a few other places.

JJ

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I love their products and mods but find them really expensive even for some of the smaller items.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Damn, They are the only ones with plastic protectors for that game instock I can find.. I can find the Plastic sets a few other places.
JJ

Have you tried pinbits?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

And if you try PinBits and they do carry it and are out of stock just email them to see if they will run you a set.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

And if you try PinBits and they do carry it and are out of stock just email them to see if they will run you a set.

They were out of stock but I will email them.

#15 6 years ago

True very expensive however if he has it and you need it! Ordered from him in the past and everything was satisfactory!

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive.

Go figure you two in here complaining about the price of a mod. Hilarious.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Pinbits will definitely make a set for you if they are out. Same with Cliffy.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Pinbits will definitely make a set for you if they are out. Same with Cliffy.

Already got cliffy to make me up a set of protectors and got some post. Sleeves too!!! I emailed pinbits earler so hopfuly they will get back to me.

#19 6 years ago

I like Pinball Decals. They have a lot of stuff you can't get anywhere else and I've been ordering from them for years. I hope it all gets worked out.

#20 6 years ago

I do believe Joey is taking a break from things for a while. Some personal stuff etc.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Ninja2bceen:

Another pinball divorce, lovely....

#22 6 years ago

I don't know if it's the age group of us "Older Collectors"?
But I count at least 5 Divorce's killing pinball side gigs past couple years, and breaking up over 10 pin collections to divorce as well.
Health scare's is on the list lately to, for us older crowd. I know of another 5 killing side business's.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I don't know if it's the age group of us "Older Collectors"?
But I count at least 5 Divorce's killing pinball side gigs past couple years, and breaking up over 10 pin collections to divorce as well.
Health scare's is on the list lately to, for us older crowd. I know of another 5 killing side business's.

So what you are telling me is Pinball is bad for my Marriage or Marriage is bad for business? =)

JJ

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

So what you are telling me is Pinball is bad for my Marriage or Marriage is bad for business?

Yes

#25 6 years ago

Website says 24th but it appears they're still closed. Anyone know any other US sources to get Roman glass?

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Website says 24th but it appears they're still closed. Anyone know any other US sources to get Roman glass?

I gave up and put my game back together for now with the plastics on it. Stern Has Glass as does JJP if that helps.

I have Stern Glass instock

JJ

#27 6 years ago

It's up and running now.

http://www.pinballdecals.com

#28 6 years ago

He lives close to Pinball Inc, so I see Joey quite a bit lately when I'm down there. If he hasn't gotten the site back on he should have it on soon.

1 week later
#29 6 years ago

That's good to hear. Glad he's back.

#30 6 years ago

Yep.... just started shipping too. I ordered two sets of decals that shipped yesterday.

#31 6 years ago

I have already received my order and a couple emails from him. He is slammed right now so be patient.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I have already received my order and a couple emails from him. He is slammed right now so be patient.

I got my shipment in today!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-decals-inc-1?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.