(Topic ID: 313888)

Pinball Decals EU

By transprtr4u

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4E6CD403-795B-4371-A43B-4ECEEEDB3ADE (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

just checking on any quality issues with their product?

in the market for some decals and it appears to look decent

#2 2 years ago

I haven’t used these myself but I’ve heard good things about them. Perhaps for Indy500?

#3 2 years ago

They’re probably not licensed as many are decals of titles that Pinball Pimp makes licensed stencils for. I know that PPS is slowly rolling out new cabinet decals for B/W titles.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from mollyspub:

Perhaps for Indy500

Blackwater100

#5 2 years ago

The decals have a silver backing and the decals are tough to remove and re-position without the silver backing coming off. If you position them the first time no problem. I have an NBA Fastbreak cab with their decals on it. They tried to get a pixelated look which I liked but make sure there are pics of the decal you need, on their website, so you can look at the deviation from the factory decals, because there will be some deviations. Overall, I am satisfied with them but again be careful on removal and re-positioning.

There was also so consternation about the packaging impressing on the decal.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reviews-of-pinballdecalseu-cabinet-decals

#6 2 years ago

I bought RoboWar decals from them.
    Good quality.

4E6CD403-795B-4371-A43B-4ECEEEDB3ADE (resized).jpeg4E6CD403-795B-4371-A43B-4ECEEEDB3ADE (resized).jpeg
    #7 2 years ago

They are a mix. Some very good some unusable.
    I have to just laugh when I go to the site and see pictures of games I actually painted and photoed in my own driveway used to advertise their decals.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-decals-eu-?hl=papakilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.