(Topic ID: 178590)

Pinball Customs customers, please read

By pinball_customs

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_customs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hi all, this is Brock's wife Nichole. Unfortunately, Brock is in the hospital for the next few days and will not be answering emails. Please give him some time and he will get back to you in a few days.

Thank you for your understanding.

~Nichole

#4 7 years ago

Still in the hospital,hopefully being discharged soon

Thanks for your patience in this matter

2 months later
    #7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Alby:

Please ignore my last post as i just read your last update regarding orders.

Sorry, Alby! I'm only on here about once a week. Basically, if I'm not at my day job I'm mass-producing parts for the distributors or taking care of my kids while my wofe is at work. Not a lot of free time.

That said, if there's a shooter I make that isn't offered (ie. Slimer) via the distributors (Mezel, Pinball Decals, Cointaker) then I do encourage you to contact me. I'll go through my emails tonight and get answers to everyone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_customs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-customs-customers-please-read?tu=pinball_customs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.