10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Keebler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I am starting to finish off a section of my unfinished basement for my pinball machines. The space will be around 1000 sq ft. However it will also house my work space for my rc cars and planes and for me to do pinball work. I am wondering how to best (Cheaply) cover my machines to keep dust out when not playing them.

Do you guys use blankets or the pinball covers I have seen on a few sites? Any good tips would be welcome.

Thanks

#2 10 years ago

Why are you wasting your time with RC cars and planes, j/k

Cheap I would think towels and/or sheets. Pinball covers aren't cheap especially if you want quality ones.

#3 10 years ago

Jmule...I got hooked on rc about a year ago. I never knew how much fun they are these days. Lots of stuff to mod and great bang for the buck. I love my quad copters

I think sheets sound about right. I am new to owning pins and was unsure if a lot of stuff gets in through the bottom or back as opposed to the top.

Thanks for the advice.

#4 10 years ago

Here is an option... I have one of these and it works very well.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-cover

#5 10 years ago

Good idea Keebler

#6 10 years ago

very cool Keebler. This looks like it covers all the bases and looks nice to boot.

#7 10 years ago

Yeah, Andras does a nice job, and makes really nice embroideries for a little extra. The only downside is that they take awhile to get.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-covers-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.