9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by IceHill
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Picture1_007.jpg
    Picture1_009.jpg
    Picture1_008.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Does anybody know where can you buy a decent cover for pins? I know that some months ago you could find some good black covers (both for backbox and cabinet) but I can't remember where!
    I'm sick of puting on just a blanket or something familiar...and I remember that there was a video where some guy "dresses up" his BBB in a black cover.

#2 9 years ago

I'm not sure how easy they will be to find. The company that made them has since gone out of business. I'd try eBay or Amazon.

#3 9 years ago

There are very nice covers available on E-bay right now. I was considering a couple myself. He has both standard size as well as wide body.

ebay.com link

#4 9 years ago

Damn Bill2626 thanks for the link! I was searching ebay and didn't come across these!

#5 9 years ago

That is a very good price. I was using plastic wardrobe covers but they cost just as much.

#6 9 years ago

A bedsheet works great and costs a lot less. You probably have an old one in the closet right now!

#7 9 years ago

I already have a bedsheet but I want the pin to be covered 100%

#8 9 years ago

Get a motorcycle cover, they cost about 29.99 for a cheap one or 49.99 for a good one. They work great, and fit any pin. walmart even sells them for 34.98 for a decent sized one.

#9 9 years ago

If you do purchase a cover or two let me know if your happy with them...

#10 9 years ago

what's with the space to see the backglass about? "Ah man, I forgot what game was under here..."

#11 9 years ago

I kinda like the "window" for backglass Ok it comes in handy if u have like 30 pins or more...
    Bill2626 I will order it tonight and I will let you know how it goes.

#12 9 years ago

The window is cool, and the price is very fair!

#13 9 years ago

If I have like 30 pins, I'm not sure I want to spend the afternoon uncovering them all every time I want to have a party. That's called an obsession...

#14 9 years ago

I don't think I would cover all my pins. But $40 to protect say a MM, BBB or LOTR LE, for example, is definitely worth it.

#15 9 years ago

SealClubber thats true! I have STTNG in HUO condition and I want to keep it that way! That also goes for my future purchases like MM and BBB.

#16 9 years ago

I have a ST in POS condition, and I think I'll let it sit where it is in the garage.

1 week later
    #17 9 years ago

Saw this add for pinball covers on craigslist

dallas.craigslist.org link

2 months later
    #18 9 years ago

Just got the covers! They are quite well made and also worth the price (even if I payed double to get them from USA to Europe!)...maybe if the magnets would be better placed but its not such a big deal! The before and after pics;

Picture1_008.jpg Picture1_009.jpg Picture1_007.jpg

#19 9 years ago

Looks like a perfect fit to me, very nice...

#20 9 years ago

Nice covers. I find the wall electric switches and door more interesting. Looks like something you'd see here in an office not a home.

#21 9 years ago

yeah nice

#22 9 years ago

The interior doors in Germany look like that. Much more sturdy than the hollow crap that most of our interior doors in the U.S. are made of. I also like their door handles, makes opening them easy when your arms are full.

#23 9 years ago

I like that custom toe protector foam leg

#24 9 years ago

fxdwgmb great eyes! I had to install that foam protection cuz my mother broke one of her fingers on her foot when she bumped into the leg!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 109.99
    $ 70.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Cobra Amusements
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 117.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Protection
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pindependent
    $ 29.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Bent Mods
    $ 180.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Customs
    $ 149.00
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 63.50

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside