(Topic ID: 29012)

FS: Pinball covers in different sizes, colors. Dust, sun and water resistant!

By Angyalpor

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2399 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6341 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6299 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6301 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6298 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5591 (resized).JPG
    20161215_093740 (resized).jpg
    20161215_092835 (resized).jpg
    bangzoom (resized).jpg
    TZ_cover_(resized).jpg
    GR2_(resized).jpg
    GR1_(resized).jpg
    image1_(4)_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).png
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrulez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#444 10 years ago
    Quoted from Angyalpor:

Hi!
    I plan to edit the first post (with proper pictures), or open a new thread about the topic, because it's sooo long.
    What Do You think, should I open a new, or modify this?

Hi Andras, I need a cover for a Demolition Man. Can you make one for me?

4 weeks later
    #447 10 years ago
    Quoted from MIL:

Anybody heard from Andras recently ?
    I ordered some covers from him a while ago now and haven't heard anything . Starting to get a little worried .

Yes, spoke with him about 1,5 weeks ago for ordering a DM cover

5 months later
    #483 9 years ago

Any pictures available of WOZ covers?

4 months later
    #507 9 years ago

Received the cover for my Hobbit. Now I need the pin to put the covers on

4 months later
    #516 8 years ago
    Quoted from racekip:

Hello Andras,
    I read so many good things about the quality of your pinballs and therefore I ordered 6 pinball covers. We had al lot of mailcontact in the beginning but you didn't answer my mails in the last months?
    I never rushed you and I have been very patient. But I have ordered and paid more than 400 euro's on 21 november 2014. You said the covers were ready months ago, but that you only had problems with your embrodery machine? Why is it taking that long and why are you not responding?
    What are the experiences of other persons who ordered pinball covers from Andras?

Good quality covers, good service, sometimes not reacting to mails, always delivering.

#519 8 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

Hi,
    I'm very tempted to buy your covers. Do you have any video showing how easy/quick it is to put on/remove from the cabinet ?
    Thanks.
    Leo.

Do not worry about that. Putting on the back box and cabinet cover takes less than a minute.

10 months later
    #589 8 years ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

Can anyone here chime in as to the look/feel of the covers ordered from Andras? I have someone else who makes these, but they're slightly less dense (read, lightweight) but that isn't a bad thing. They still block out light and are waterproof.They WILL NOT protect against a bad bump, though. They are strictly for covering to avoid light dirt & dust. They have the feel somewhat of a nylon outdoor grill cover. Are Adras' any different or are they a lightweight material, too?

Quoted from iceman44:

Very lightweight vinyl. Perfect fit.
    The other ones above look a little baggy

Agreed. Good fit and a lot of choice in colors.
    Dust and water resistant.
    Please note that these covers do NOT protect your pin from UV light.

5 months later
    #637 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Thanks for the reminder...UV Proof...were Andras covers UV Proof?

I also have some of his covers and as far as I know they are dust, water and probably to some degree UV resistant. Although the material used for the covers is polyester due to how the fabric is woven I am not 100% sure it will be UV proof (but will be resistant).

Just to be sure I have someone sow extra fabric in one of Andras covers to make the cover UV proof. I used chloroban for this and it has an UPF of 50+.

#642 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

But; isn't a cover of anything opaque going to protect the machine for long enough?

I do not think so, what the fabric is made of is important in that respect.

My pin is standing in front of a large window on the south side of the house. If I was putting an original AFM there I wouln't trust the covers from Andras to fully protect it from UV fading.

(I had an original AFM standing there with one side that was not faded. The AFM had no cover but the window curtains (thick fabric and opaque) were closed constantly. The yellow and red faded like you see on most AFMs in only one summer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrulez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-cover?tu=pinballrulez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.