(Topic ID: 29012)

FS: Pinball covers in different sizes, colors. Dust, sun and water resistant!

By Angyalpor

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 699 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by rx3
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 140 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2399 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6341 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6299 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6301 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6298 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5591 (resized).JPG
    20161215_093740 (resized).jpg
    20161215_092835 (resized).jpg
    bangzoom (resized).jpg
    TZ_cover_(resized).jpg
    GR2_(resized).jpg
    GR1_(resized).jpg
    image1_(4)_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).png
    image.jpg

There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
    #651 2 years ago

Hey guys,

I don't want to rain on this guy who's selling these covers, but if this is dead, I started this thread yesterday if anyone is interested?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-machine-covers-for-sale-any-interest

#652 2 years ago

FYI

Yesterday I got in contact with Andras by phone. So he is still alive. He said he was away for half a year and now he will send them at last. Hope that he will keep his promise this time

#653 2 years ago
    Quoted from racekip:

FYI
    Yesterday I got in contact with Andras by phone. So he is still alive. He said he was away for half a year and now he will send them at last. Hope that he will keep his promise this time

fingers crossed for you...

#654 2 years ago

definitely, you can read my mind

#655 2 years ago
    Quoted from racekip:

FYI
    He said he was away for half a year and now he will send them at last.

Was he on the moon?

#656 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Was he on the moon?

Life has many twists and turns, I hope he is ok.

#657 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Was he on the moon?

bangzoom (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #658 2 years ago

Well guys, he said he is back but regarding 1 phonecall, again complete radio silence. He said last 2 years more than 15 times that he will send them this weekend...... Never happened!! He is completely unreliable. Really unbelievable. I understood that he was always lacking in sending the covers quickly, but I believe in the end everyone else received their covers which they ordered. Only not in my case. This sucks big time. I would advise everyone not to order with Andras, I can only conclude that he is an imposter.

#659 2 years ago

@Andras:
    What for hell are you doing with racekip? I have never seen a patient person like racekip.

This is the greatest impertinence I have ever seen!!!!! Why do you play dead? At least give a signal, I think, racekip and the pinball community would forgive you, if you take this matter out of the world NOW!!!!

Are not you ashamed? You mock your whole country hungary in the global pinball community.

I would have not been as patient; you can believe me, I would have driven to your country and I would have taken my money back with additional travel costs and pain relief.

Give yourself finally a jerk and come out of your fu....ing cave.

2 weeks later
    #660 2 years ago

The miracle has happened! I received a package by surprise and yes Andras did send them after 2 years. It'is not completely as agreed because the label logo's/embroideries where I paid for where not there. But afcourse I am really happy that I finally got them and that my pinballs are can be covered for the sun and dust.

And I must say the quality is perfect. It fits very well, is easy to put on, material is great and you can chose your colour combinations.

Andras -> If you would be more reliable I would always buy al lot more covers from you.

20161215_092835 (resized).jpg

20161215_093740 (resized).jpg

#662 2 years ago
    Quoted from racekip:

The miracle has happened! I received a package by surprise and yes Andras did send them after 2 years. It'is not completely as agreed because the label logo's/embroideries where I paid for where not there. But afcourse I am really happy that I finally got them and that my pinballs are can be covered for the sun and dust.
    And I must say the quality is perfect. It fits very well, is easy to put on, material is great and you can chose your colour combinations.
    Andras -> If you would be more reliable I would always buy al lot more covers from you.

Its a Christmas Miracle !

#663 2 years ago
    Quoted from racekip:

not completely as agreed because the label logo's/embroideries where I paid for where not there

Ask him to send the (paid for) embroidered patches and you'll have them sewn on....

#664 2 years ago

Pinball covers are on Ebay

#665 2 years ago
    Quoted from dawasa:

Pinball covers are on Ebay

those are dust covers and not UV resistant.

2 weeks later
    #666 2 years ago

It has been a year and a half but I finally received my covers from Andras just before Christmas. I had given up on receiving them but was pleasantly surprised when the postperson delivered them. Mine didn't have the patches either. I sent him an email to see if he was going to send those. We will see. Until then my machines are cozy under their new covers.

#667 2 years ago
    Quoted from mrysd:

It has been a year and a half

#668 2 years ago
    Quoted from mrysd:

It has been a year and a half but I finally received my covers from Andras just before Christmas. I had given up on receiving them but was pleasantly surprised when the postperson delivered them. Mine didn't have the patches either. I sent him an email to see if he was going to send those. We will see. Until then my machines are cozy under their new covers.

Then we were soulmates in this situation. I thought I was the onely one left that was waiting for my covers. I also asked for the embroideries because I know that he already made most them more than a year ago. Well lets wait and I would not be surprised as Andras will send them later by surprise

He is definitely a man full of suprises

But damn what a waste because his covers are really awesome. Obviously he doesn't want to respond here but I hope Andras will explain later how and why things went this way.

4 months later
    #669 2 years ago

Is Andras still making these? I would love to buy one.

#670 2 years ago
    Quoted from billycrna:

Is Andras still making these? I would love to buy one.

Why would anyone read this thread and willingly put themselves through this torture?

#671 2 years ago
    Quoted from Meph:

Why would anyone read this thread and willingly put themselves through this torture?

Just asking a question dude.

#672 2 years ago
    Quoted from billycrna:

Just asking a question dude.

Not trying to be snarky. Just saying, some of these guys waited YEARS to finally get some resolution from this guy. It's obvious that he has other things going on. I hear the covers are great and at one point planned to order some. If you want to roll the dice, let us know how it works out. =)

#673 2 years ago
    Quoted from billycrna:

Is Andras still making these?

Probably.
    (Probably still making some that were ordered two years ago, I mean.)

3 weeks later
    #674 2 years ago

Got it today. He makes a quality product. Love it!

IMG_5591 (resized).JPG

#675 2 years ago

He's Back....,,

#676 2 years ago
    Quoted from billycrna:

Got it today. He makes a quality product. Love it!

Wha? billycrna, how did you get this? How did you get in touch with Andras? When did you order? I would love to get another cover if Andras is producing these again.

#677 2 years ago

Just shot him an Email.

#678 2 years ago
    Quoted from billycrna:

Just shot him an Email.

and wait and wait and complain about waiting and then wait

#679 2 years ago

He's going to have to turn over a massive leaf for me to trust him with my cash again.
    It's done serious damage to his business by not staying in communication with his customers.
    If I were ANY of you who are reading this post; please go somewhere else to get your covers... the OP just isn't worth the hassle or risk IMHO.

FYI: I have ONE of his covers; and want 6 others... but will not be doing business with him again until the OP has shown he can ship to his customers in weeks as opposed to years.

#680 2 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

and wait and wait and complain about waiting and then wait

I think it was a couple of months. But, that's because I didn't respond to an email regarding measurements for a few weeks.

#681 2 years ago
    Quoted from billycrna:

I think it was a couple of months. But, that's because I didn't respond to an email regarding measurements for a few weeks.

Clarification .... wasn't referring to you just in general! So many people ordered these and so many waited very long period of time to get them! Andras' priorities are obviously aren't with the covers! He does them when time permits and doesn't seem to care how long he makes people wait! Shame as the covers receive good reviews but like Zitt I wouldn't order from him with his current time frame to complete and deliver them!

#682 2 years ago

I guess the only solution is to order them and pay when shipped?

#683 2 years ago

Yep he's back!

Gonna order 4 more

#684 2 years ago

Are people PMing him here on PinSide? Or does he have a direct email that people are using? Doesn't seem like he's been logged on here in a LONG time.

3 weeks later
    #686 1 year ago

Has he taken care of all the outstanding orders?

3 weeks later
    #687 1 year ago

Is Andras still making these? Any orders fulfilled recently?

1 month later
    #688 1 year ago

I got a cover from him about 3 months ago.

#689 1 year ago

I contacted him directly by email, and got a response saying he still makes them. I put my order in but no response yet...that was just over a week ago.

#690 1 year ago

I would like to interject here,My Wife bought these same covers on the internet,for $29.95!!You can get any size,and they also make them for Pins with Toppers! Just saying!!Peace!!!!

#691 1 year ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

I would like to interject here,My Wife bought these same covers on the internet,for $29.95!!You can get any size,and they also make them for Pins with Toppers! Just saying!!Peace!!!!

post a link?

#692 1 year ago

I just got mine off of ebay. Bought them and had them in my hands 3 days later. Just enay search "pinball covers". I keep the back box covers under the machines. These have magnets and are a perfect fit. Just choose your machine type.

IMG_6298 (resized).JPG

IMG_6301 (resized).JPG

IMG_6299 (resized).JPG

IMG_6341 (resized).JPG

#693 1 year ago

...and if you want an embroidered patch, you can have one made at a kiosk at the mall......

1 week later
    #694 1 year ago

Really enjoying these covers. I only got two of them. They are light and well made. Hope he can make more for others. Has anyone heard if he is still producing these? IMG_2394 (resized).JPGIMG_2399 (resized).JPG

#695 1 year ago
    Quoted from racekip:

Well guys, he said he is back but regarding 1 phonecall, again complete radio silence. He said last 2 years more than 15 times that he will send them this weekend...... Never happened!! He is completely unreliable. Really unbelievable. I understood that he was always lacking in sending the covers quickly, but I believe in the end everyone else received their covers which they ordered. Only not in my case. This sucks big time. I would advise everyone not to order with Andras, I can only conclude that he is an imposter.

This sums up a lot.

11 months later
    #696 10 months ago

Hi!

After a long holiday, we are ready for business again!
    I'm still owe 2-3 pieces for You, within days I will post them. Sadly, a LOT serious problem hit us in the last years, but now everything is solved, so we can make them again. Soon I will make a website, or a google form to make the orders more easy.
    So, if You need our well-known water and dust proof covers in different sizes, and colors, with, or without unique patches, just feel free to contact us, and we will do our best...
    Thanks for Your interest, and patience...

Andras

por.andras@gmail.com

#697 10 months ago

I just sent payment for two black covers with patches. Still loving my other two covers. Will update when I receive them. Hopefully we can all enjoy countless consistency from this point on. They are very nice covers

1 month later
    #698 8 months ago

Got shipping details from paypal on my covers. Will update when they arrive. Yay!!

#699 8 months ago

2 months? I bought a few of these a couple years ago and got them within a couple weeks. As far as quality, they are not bad. A little on the thin side. I have to say, though, I also bought one from Marco at around the same price and the Marco covers are a far better quality. Nice thick material.

There are 699 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside