(Topic ID: 29012)

FS: Pinball covers in different sizes, colors. Dust, sun and water resistant!

By Angyalpor

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2399 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6341 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6299 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6301 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6298 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5591 (resized).JPG
    20161215_093740 (resized).jpg
    20161215_092835 (resized).jpg
    bangzoom (resized).jpg
    TZ_cover_(resized).jpg
    GR2_(resized).jpg
    GR1_(resized).jpg
    image1_(4)_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).png
    image.jpg
    There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 14.
    #501 9 years ago

bump for a nice guy and well made covers

#502 9 years ago

Sweet! I hope I get a package from the north pole soon!

#503 9 years ago

Thanks for the reply, we try our best...
    And, the gift will fly to You in another envelope!

BTW75, sure!

#504 9 years ago

I got some covers as well a month or so ago.

Andras is a busy guy and sometimes takes a couple of days to reply to emails but he works with you on your covers and always comes through with the goods.

Thanks Andras!

#505 9 years ago

Hi Andras,

I need one of these for my Monster Bash. Probably the light blue under the Nascar in the last post. Could you advise total cost to the UK and do me a design for the MB. Great theme, so looking forward to your ideas ...

Joules

3 weeks later
    #506 9 years ago

Just wanted to say I got my covers last week- they're great Andras! Thanks

#507 9 years ago

Received the cover for my Hobbit. Now I need the pin to put the covers on

#508 9 years ago

Hoping mine get shipped out this week! Of course, I've bought another machine since then. I have to decide if it's a keeper or possible sale/trade bait once I get it finished before I decide to pick up another cover for it.

Can't wait!

#509 9 years ago

Hi Pinsiders!

As a newyear present, I close out myself from my Gmail account, but now I'm return!
    All order will be go out within few days, now I make the rest of the patch designs with 110%!

First of all, Happy New Year all to You!

#510 9 years ago

Enjoying your covers buddy/bulldog (worth the wait). thanks. Happy New Year!

1 month later
    #511 9 years ago

Hi!

Feel free to order the covers, I just need to design the last 3patches tomorrow, and we can ship all orders in this week!
    New textile colors are available, morning I will upload the palette here!

#512 9 years ago

These covers are awesome!

#513 9 years ago

I got my two covers just a few days ago.

Fantastic quality, the fit and finish are amazing! It is a bit of a wait for shipping to USA, but well worth it!!

Thanks Andras!

#514 9 years ago

Thanks for the good words, Pinsiders!
    We try out best, as we can to make the covers for pin-lovers!
    Beginning this year the shipping was bit crazy, takes 20-30days instead of normal 12-20 days, but now looks the good old order restored...

2 months later
    #515 8 years ago

Hello Andras,

I read so many good things about the quality of your pinballs and therefore I ordered 6 pinball covers. We had al lot of mailcontact in the beginning but you didn't answer my mails in the last months?
    I never rushed you and I have been very patient. But I have ordered and paid more than 400 euro's on 21 november 2014. You said the covers were ready months ago, but that you only had problems with your embrodery machine? Why is it taking that long and why are you not responding?

What are the experiences of other persons who ordered pinball covers from Andras?

#516 8 years ago
    Quoted from racekip:

Hello Andras,
    I read so many good things about the quality of your pinballs and therefore I ordered 6 pinball covers. We had al lot of mailcontact in the beginning but you didn't answer my mails in the last months?
    I never rushed you and I have been very patient. But I have ordered and paid more than 400 euro's on 21 november 2014. You said the covers were ready months ago, but that you only had problems with your embrodery machine? Why is it taking that long and why are you not responding?
    What are the experiences of other persons who ordered pinball covers from Andras?

Good quality covers, good service, sometimes not reacting to mails, always delivering.

#517 8 years ago
    Quoted from racekip:

Just look at his avatar. It took awhile, but I got the colors/style I wanted. He takes his time, but the product is bomb proof and looks OUTSTANDING.

#518 8 years ago

Hi,

I'm very tempted to buy your covers. Do you have any video showing how easy/quick it is to put on/remove from the cabinet ?
    Thanks.

Leo.

#519 8 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

Hi,
    I'm very tempted to buy your covers. Do you have any video showing how easy/quick it is to put on/remove from the cabinet ?
    Thanks.
    Leo.

Do not worry about that. Putting on the back box and cabinet cover takes less than a minute.

#520 8 years ago
    Quoted from racekip:

Hello Andras,

You may hear from him soon. I've been waiting for quite a while too but just got notification last week that my 2 covers have shipped with a tracking code. It's been months for me too.

#521 8 years ago

I am also waiting much longer then promised, with hard to reach communication.

I trust my order has been shipped or a tracking number provided.

#522 8 years ago

Got my covers yesterday. They look great and were worth the wait.

1 week later
    #523 8 years ago

Here again!

This spring was funny, all machine broke down around me, what I use. The sewing machine, the embroidery machine, even my Gmail, so we cannot communicate with Racekip...
    But now i made a secondary mail address, and buy new machines...no one can stop us.
    So, now all covers are on the way now to the Pinsiders (except Racekip's, now I make the last patches for him), and we're back.

Feel free to ask anything about the covers, and please, use the Pinside message system, this is the safest way.

Apologies about this delay in the last 2months, and have a nice weekend to all of You!

2 months later
    #524 8 years ago

Are you caught up with your production demand yet? I'm looking for a cover for my WOZ LE (wide body) that covers the topper as well. Do you have a green that comes close to the emerald green trim? Also looking for one for a F14 Tomcat that covers the beacon topper. Do you have a medium blue one for that standard size machine?

#525 8 years ago

Hi,looking for a cover to my Johnny Mmemonic,please send me a pm for details

#526 8 years ago

I received a beautiful green cover, with a slit in the top for standard, and a nice WOZ embroidered name.

The quality and value is first rate!

took a few months, but worth it....!!!

#527 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I received a beautiful green cover, with a slit in the top for standard, and a nice WOZ embroidered name.
    The quality and value is first rate!
    took a few months, but worth it....!!!

Can you post a pic of it? I want to see what it would look like for my WOZ.

#528 8 years ago

Has anyone ever ordered a cover for Judge Dredd w/ the topper? If so I'd love to see a pic of how it came out.

4 weeks later
    #529 8 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Has anyone ever ordered a cover for Judge Dredd w/ the topper? If so I'd love to see a pic of how it came out.

Sorry, just bumping this again to see if anyone's had a cover made for Judge Dredd w/ topper.

#530 8 years ago
    Quoted from Angyalpor:

Here again!
    This spring was funny, all machine broke down around me, what I use. The sewing machine, the embroidery machine, even my Gmail, so we cannot communicate with Racekip...
    But now i made a secondary mail address, and buy new machines...no one can stop us.
    So, now all covers are on the way now to the Pinsiders (except Racekip's, now I make the last patches for him), and we're back.
    Feel free to ask anything about the covers, and please, use the Pinside message system, this is the safest way.
    Apologies about this delay in the last 2months, and have a nice weekend to all of You!

Hi Andras,

I read that some people did recieve their covers and are very satisfied with it. Everyone is, when they get them. I still didn't receive any covers and you are not responding for weeks. I really don't understand this and I'm getting really tired of asking over and over again. It's been again 4 monts that you promised to send them as soon as possible?? In total I'm waiting now for 1 year.....

1 week later
    #531 8 years ago

Hi!

Sorry about the delay for everybody, I wasn't here in the last weeks, I've got an accident, but now everything will be OK.
    Apologies to everybody, who haven't got answer, from tomorrow I will write to everybody.
    Especially for Racekip, who will get the last ordered cover for free, for sure. I will writ to You first, tomorrow.
    And I quit from one of my job, what takes the most of my time, so from now 110percent back to the business!

And guys...take care, if You ride mountain bikes, as an idiot, like me...

2 weeks later
    #532 8 years ago

got the covers look great! Thanks!

3 weeks later
    #533 8 years ago

I'm always happy, when customers are happy...

I've got serious health problems in the last weeks, so sorry about neglecting these business, but now we're back with full power.
    I tell the truth, we've got a few delayed order, but within this week we will try to ship all existing orders. Thanks again, Pinsiders for the delay. Karma never forgets.
    But, if somebody needs covers in the next month(s), then please contact with me now, because I can buy the cover materials until 19th of December, or just in the next year. They close for the Holidays.
    We will work continuously, but need to buy the materials.

Thanks, and have a nice December for all of You!

#534 8 years ago

Until Monday we can register orders, what we can send it out before 15th of January...

#535 8 years ago

Last chance to order for this year...

1 week later
    #536 8 years ago

Got another cover...looks awesome!!! Thanks Again!!!

#537 8 years ago

I did not read all 11 pages here. What is the cost?

#538 8 years ago

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#539 8 years ago

Thank you for posting that mtdouble

#541 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

how well do these fit zaccarias?

It sounds like if you give them the measurements, they'll work with you to get it done. They seem really flexible, almost to a fault.

2 weeks later
    #542 8 years ago

Hi Andres. My emails don't appear to be reaching you, so I'm hoping this reaches you. Just looking for an update? I placed the order for 2 covers prior to the holiday deadline so you could send them out by January 15th. Hoping they're on the way? Thank you.

#543 8 years ago
    Quoted from wheels:

Hoping they're on the way?

Hey "wheels" ... post when you get them. I'm just curious about his turn-a-round time on his covers currently.

#544 8 years ago

Will do. Hoping to hear sometime soon.

#545 8 years ago

Hi everybody,

Turn around time, thats a good question..... In my case the turn around time for the covers is now already 17 months.... and still waiting. I paid in november 2014 400 euro's and I have send him so many mails. It always takes very long before Andres answers my mails, when he answers! And when he does it is everytime excuses and that he will finish them and send them this weekend. My patience is completely gone and I have been very patient and polite, but I think this is really ridicilous

#546 8 years ago

still no reaction.....

2 weeks later
    #547 8 years ago

Again no reaction at all. Are there others who are also waiting for their covers and don't hear from him??

#548 8 years ago

Thanks for posting the status updates ... I know to avoid this purchase ... sad.

#549 8 years ago

I see another party is making these and has a listing on CL: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

Anyone try this guy?? Would be interesting to see feedback or comparisons of the two!

#550 8 years ago

How about some Whirlwind love? Id love to have one of these with the WW logo!

There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-cover/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.