Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
TWE-HoleyMoley-04 (resized).jpg
IMG_3478 (resized).JPG
IMG_3482 (resized).JPG
IMG_3477 (resized).JPG

#1 6 years ago

I had heard of this mini golf in another City in Australia in Melbourne a little while back and then to our surprise this company opened up one locally so went up for 9 holes (front 9) as you can do the back 9 for the full 18 holes. The Newcastle one is inside a shopping centre so not as big but has a bar and ten pin bowling as well so cool as a day time or night time thing.Each hole was very unique but really wanted to do the front 9 as the 9th was a pinball. The back 9 had a giant over size pachinco machine and the Simpsons lounge your.

At the local one is a Close Encounters of the Third Kind pinball that you insert your golf ball into the shooter lane and then launch and play as long as you can avoiding the giant hole in the playfield which then feeds onto the pool table and then you get up on the pool table and shoot a pocket to go down to the ground level to putt to the hole.

IMG_3477 (resized).JPGIMG_3477 (resized).JPG
9th hole

IMG_3478 (resized).JPGIMG_3478 (resized).JPG
my son on the pool table

IMG_3482 (resized).JPGIMG_3482 (resized).JPG
CEOTTK

Share your visits to cool places that have converted pinballs for off beat amusements.

https://holeymoley.com.au/Mini-Golf

in the video is Playboy Pinball used

#2 6 years ago

Sydney's Holey Moley has a converted Nugent
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

Melbourne's Holey Moley has a converted Eight Ball
TWE-HoleyMoley-04 (resized).jpgTWE-HoleyMoley-04 (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Are you sure this doesn't belong in the pinball horror thread?

#4 6 years ago

There are people who ignore the notions of good and bad taste.
Indeed, they do rubbish!

Not to mention that for a public place, it is very low to the security level. We can slip very easily and fall. Placing a window next to a pool table, or a mini-golf is surely not either, a very good idea .

#5 6 years ago

They contacted me I refused to destroy working pinballs to be used for this crap

I don't need the money that bad, and won't lower myself

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seattle, WA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-converted-into-other-amusements-fun-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.